Author Topic: Favorite thing you have accomplished in-game?  (Read 15086 times)

Bedwyr

• Mighty Duke
  • House Bedwyr
    • View Profile
Favorite thing you have accomplished in-game?
« Topic Start: April 20, 2011, 07:12:46 AM »
For me, I have to say that getting basically the entirety of the Far East to accept a relatively minor insult to Jenred's wife as a legitimate casus belli, including the realm being attacked, was pretty awesome.
"You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here!"

^ban^

• BM Dev Team
  • Mighty Duke
  • Le Genie
    • View Profile
Re: Favorite thing you have accomplished in-game?
« Reply #1: April 20, 2011, 09:30:43 AM »
I helped to create the Blood Cult.
Born in Day they knew the Light; Rulers, prophets, servants, and warriors.
Life in Night that they walk; Gods, heretics, thieves, and murderers.
The Stefanovics live.

songqu88@gmail.com

« Reply #2: April 20, 2011, 01:30:12 PM »
Winning both events at a full tournament on FEI, Ohnar West, about 8 months after creating said character. Granted, it was FEI, and I did have 8 months.

Shenron

• Noble Lord
  • Come and play people ;)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3: April 20, 2011, 07:43:54 PM »
My favourite thing I accomplished was having played as a knight (Kazuma) in Greater Aenilia the year 2007. The amount of character development and realm-wide roleplaying was just spectacular! It's beaten the !@#$ out of pretty much everything else I've done in BM, that on the surface may appear "impressive" but it was really quite boring :(
My language: (Apologies for any confusion this results in.)
Awesome = Ossim
Tom = Tarm

Vellos

• Honourable King
  • Stodgy Old Man in Training
    • View Profile
« Reply #4: April 20, 2011, 08:13:18 PM »
Irombrozia.

'Nuff said.
"A neutral humanism is either a pedantic artifice or a prologue to the inhuman." - George Steiner

Geronus

• Honourable King
  • Dum dee dum dee dum
    • View Profile
« Reply #5: April 21, 2011, 09:42:50 PM »
Helping to build Astrum from a three-region duchy on the frontier into a powerhouse on Dwilight.

James

• BM Dev Team
  • Mighty Duke
  • WARNING: Outer Tilog is different...
    • View Profile
« Reply #6: April 21, 2011, 10:09:38 PM »
Being a major factor in the ousting of (at least) 4 rulers of a realm with very few people being aware of my involvement. There was a lot of effort in a couple of them. This was spread out over a number of real years... Fun fun fun :)

Oh, and not letting the adventurer class be forgotten about and getting it implemented...

...and a few other things as well that cannot be talked about for years yet as they're still ongoing :P
WARNING: Outer Tilog is different...

MaleMaldives

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #7: April 22, 2011, 07:29:50 AM »
I haven't done anything too notable with my new account(quit old one) that is almost a year old. Though with my old account, I had a priest that slowly by himself converted a realm to a new a faith.

Foundation

• Honourable King
  • Okay... you got me
    • View Profile
    • White Halmos
« Reply #8: April 22, 2011, 01:35:06 PM »
Winning the biggest tournament on Atamara, ever, (jousting part only), without even spending that much time in the Academy.
The above is accurate 25% of the time, truthful 50% of the time, and facetious 100% of the time.

Silverfire

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #9: April 26, 2011, 08:11:24 AM »
I would have to say that my favorite thing that I've accomplished in-game, is failing to rebel/overthrow the Queen of Pian en Luries 3 times in a row, and never getting caught. The ability to not get banned while plotting against your Ruler, throwing your friends under the bus, and gaining more power yourself is quite an accomplishment, even if it is a Thomas Edison moment.

Fleugs

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Being ruler of Ibladesh and starting to call myself "Emperor" and Ibladesh "The Empire". Much like the Empire in Star Wars, really. I'm evil.
Ardet nec consumitur.

LilWolf

• Noble Lord
  • The Vasata Family
    • View Profile
Pushed hard to get Norland killed and it worked.

And created the Darkan tax system.

Torn between those two..
Join us on IRC #battlemaster@QuakeNet
Read about the fantasy stories I'm writing.

Iltaran

• Noble Lord
  • What Gate?
    • View Profile
Managing to keep Old Grehk alive through a massive war and the fourth invasion, despite being easily the weakest realm on the continent at the start of my time there.

Being ruler of Ibladesh and starting to call myself "Emperor" and Ibladesh "The Empire". Much like the Empire in Star Wars, really. I'm evil.
I'll salute that one
[Solari] it's generally understood that OG survives by some compact with the devil

Askarn - Maedros - Savra - Faed - Vanimus

Galvez

• Mighty Duke
  • Veni, Vidi, Vici
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
Most recent accomplishment, becoming Lord in 20 days.  :D A new character in DoA (Iratus) became Count of Clermont today.
"Men willingly believe what they wish." - Julius Caesar

dustole

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
One of my favorite things was with Claudio on FEI.  He was a trader for a long time and he used to sneak behind the lines into Soliferum.   I smuggled an immense amount of food out of that realm.
Kabrinski Family:  Nathaniel (EC), Franklin (BT), Aletha(DWI)