Author Topic: Favorite thing you have accomplished in-game?  (Read 15163 times)

songqu88@gmail.com

Arcachon had (has?) that Vanimedle' (Mr. Klingon! lol) guy who OOCly stated he found leading realms to their demise against larger realms in hopeless wars that were basically suicide lolworthy or something. I wonder if he's still there. That would explain a lot about what's been going on for so long. Come to think of it, wasn't Lefanis there too? Man oh man, it's a wonder that realm's actually still alive.

De-Legro

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
Vanimedle' is still in Arcachon, but no longer the general of the realm. He also has a character in PoZ I believe. Lefanis is in Arcachon yes, he is the Duke of Enlod. Considering the general life span of any realm Lefanis plays a large part in Arcachon is doing remarkably well, it could have something to do with the geo-graphical location, but I'm sure the terrible military co-ordination in Arcaea and OW helps a lot.
Previously of the De-Legro Family
Now of representation unknown.

Heq

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Hey!  What about our brilliant military skills!

:'(

We get no respect.

BardicNerd

• Noble Lord
  • Evans Family
    • View Profile
He also has a character in PoZ I believe.

For now.

Hmm, manufacturing trumped up charges to get a member of a disliked family banned could become a favorite thing to accomplish.

Stabbity

• Marketing
  • Mighty Duke
  • Formerly the Himoura Family. Currently ?????????
    • View Profile
The time spent with the ~V~ Hall of Blood and Battle was the best, and creating a sworn enemy of the guild and watching the drama unfold from both sides of the conflict was pretty awesome. Shame that ~V~ can't catch a break these days, its been refounded twice to my knowledge and died both times.
Life is a dance, it is only fitting that death sing the tune.

Sacha

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Organizing the downfall of a ruler who had survived 2.5 years of almost constant dissent, including openly defiant Dukes/Lords and a civil war, while I was living in exile on the other side of Dwilight.

Lorgan

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Practically singlehandedly destroying a secession against my char's father from the inside (up to providing a casus belli and everything) and then getting appointed duke of their capital city once it was conquered.

I had big plans with that char but got a teeny bit derailed losing everything he had in a stupid war... Still, good times. :)

Kain

• Noble Lord
  • Prepared for both the book and the sword.
    • View Profile
My favourite thing was to hold off Sirion for so long as General/Ruler of Avamar on EC. Such a small realm that most of the time only had about 2-3 regions but still fearlessly insulted Doc (long time Prime Minister of Sirion) at every chance.

Brave or stupid, think what you will. But fun? Yes sir.
House of Kain: Silas (Swordfell), Epona (Nivemus)

Laurens88

• Knight
    • View Profile
My favourite thing was to hold off Sirion for so long as General/Ruler of Avamar on EC. Such a small realm that most of the time only had about 2-3 regions but still fearlessly insulted Doc (long time Prime Minister of Sirion) at every chance.

Those were the best times in all of Battlemaster. Pure epicness!

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Reclaiming Fwuvoghor for Enweil was pretty sweet. Bringing Riombara down to one region was also pretty good times.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Vellos

• Honourable King
  • Stodgy Old Man in Training
    • View Profile

The Thulsoma of EC....
"A neutral humanism is either a pedantic artifice or a prologue to the inhuman." - George Steiner

Kain

• Noble Lord
  • Prepared for both the book and the sword.
    • View Profile
The Thulsoma of EC....

Yeah, I'm sorry I missed the whole Thusoma business. Seems like there was some exciting times there! ;)
House of Kain: Silas (Swordfell), Epona (Nivemus)

Morningstar

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
If there is one thing Arcachon is known for it's characters having an all consuming passion which robs them of reason.

That's kind of our bag, especially when it contributes to the whole Island being a half-savage madhouse.

Always has been Arcachon's one good trick ever since its inception, with its first two rulers driven quite literally to the point of insanity.  Glad to see others are following gleefully in our footsteps.

Carna

• Noble Lord
  • Not always sober
    • View Profile
Hehe. This has to get the award for most interesting topic yet. And entertaining  ;D

Accomplishment? Ah there are a few. I think getting elected as an Earl in CE within the first month of my playing has to be up there. Got me really interested in BM (the political side) and, I was told, set a new record for CE.

And yeah, Arcachon's nuts. Not that I'm complaining. OW would probably have been wiped out if not for their subtle willingness to kill a few Arcaeans and Aenilians.

Fun times.

Finton.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Hehe, you could have gotten within a day in Enweil had you joined today. A lordship referendum ends today and I just saw that no one was running, so figured I may as well pitch in my knight's name even if I didn't want said question.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron