Author Topic: Has information been deleted recently?  (Read 4772 times)

songqu88@gmail.com

Re: Has information been deleted recently?
« Topic Start: April 30, 2011, 07:47:15 PM »
There was a vacuum when the new class system was introduced. That is slowly being reformed with H/P and time reqs being filled in.

I think estate sizes could help. Those only involve 3 numbers and the words "Small, medium, large".

Some of the religion info is lacking, which the wiki seems to suggest is intentional, so that makes me hesitant to add anything there. But just out of journalistic spirit, I will say that RTOs are limited to elders in a religion. It doesn't matter their skill, just that they are an elder. No one else will even see the link.

What else...The government types could mention the allowed combinations. For example, in a Monarchy, the ruler can't be a region lord/duke, probably. There seems to be an exception when regions are by election. Check Machiavel Chenier's history.

There is not a lot of information about monsters and undead, even in the adventurer pages. This information would have been really helpful during 4th Inv, particularly in knowing that yes, they do have equipment ratings, as adventurers can discover now.

While I could add this, I am just a normal player who manages to observe some things. I could try to replicate some of the actions to reproduce the observation, but for some, it is extremely difficult, and for others it is not recommended as those may be bugs. So I just leave it to the official wiki editors.