Author Topic: Militia - Increasing Size?  (Read 1313 times)

Dante Silverfire

• Mighty Duke
  • Merlin (AT), Brom(DWI), Proslyn(DWI)
    • View Profile
Militia - Increasing Size?
« Topic Start: July 13, 2013, 10:23:32 AM »
So, I have just noticed something weird. The militia that I recruited in my region some time ago are no longer reflective of the militia currently in my region.

As far as I can remember, I recruited units of 49 men to be the basis for militia in my region. (Less hours). These 49 men were recruited as both archers and infantry. However, when I look at my region now, those same units are much larger than 49 men. I was under the impression that militia units were unable to increase in size. Was I wrong? If so, by what method do militia units gain numbers?

Their training is also significantly higher than when I originally recruited them (the base region stats.) Do they gain training the longer they have been militia? Is this passive or do they only gain training from battles?
"This is the face of the man who has worked long and hard for the good of the people without caring much for any of them."

egamma

Re: Militia - Increasing Size?
« Reply #1: July 14, 2013, 01:37:25 AM »
You can add recruits to an existing militia unit from the command menu. Or, your previous militia could have disbanded and someone dropped their unit.

Dante Silverfire

• Mighty Duke
  • Merlin (AT), Brom(DWI), Proslyn(DWI)
    • View Profile
Re: Militia - Increasing Size?
« Reply #2: July 14, 2013, 01:47:10 AM »
Or, your previous militia could have disbanded and someone dropped their unit.

This one at least isn't possible. I've been Lord the entire time and no one names their units this way, (At least I doubt it.)

I guess it is possible I somehow reinforced a militia unit without remembering it. It is just weird because all of my militia units are higher than what I believe they started with.
"This is the face of the man who has worked long and hard for the good of the people without caring much for any of them."