Author Topic: What is known about Silnaria?  (Read 14842 times)

Dante Silverfire

• Mighty Duke
  • Merlin (AT), Brom(DWI), Proslyn(DWI)
    • View Profile
Re: What is known about Silnaria?
« Reply #30: July 09, 2013, 07:47:15 PM »
Hence, why I delayed joining Silnaria until I had time.   The war in Dwilight is consuming a lot of time, and all of my crazy plots have run out of control and I have just started another two lines of fun, that probably will run out of control.

I mean the nice thing is that Silnaria has the option for you to delve deeper into all of the happenings, but also should allow you to simply follow army orders for a while when you have less time. We're having the war to use those armies, so you can adjust into the activity when it becomes available time wise.
"This is the face of the man who has worked long and hard for the good of the people without caring much for any of them."

Frostwood

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #31: July 10, 2013, 08:21:01 PM »
Lots of nobles flowing in. Interesting ones at that.

Renodin has joined, and I know him from my adv in Luria Nova, his other character is one of the main nobles in Royal Rangers, and is a pretty good RP'er.
Characters:Lain Frostwood, Ghostfire Frostwood, Talia(commoner)

Perth

• Honourable King
  • Current Character: Kemen
    • View Profile
« Reply #32: July 16, 2013, 05:57:51 AM »
Silnaria!
"A tale is but half told when only one person tells it." - The Saga of Grettir the Strong
- Current: Kemen (D'hara) - Past: Kerwin (Eston), Kale (Phantaria, Terran, Melodia)

Zadar

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #33: July 16, 2013, 11:44:50 AM »
Sad, that is not possible to put up another realm border post to a chosen border. I would love to raise another towards Silnaria  " Beware, back stabbers ahead. "
A plan without a goal, is just a wish .

Stabbity

• Marketing
  • Mighty Duke
  • Formerly the Himoura Family. Currently ?????????
    • View Profile
« Reply #34: July 16, 2013, 11:50:16 AM »
Sad, that is not possible to put up another realm border post to a chosen border. I would love to raise another towards Silnaria  " Beware, back stabbers ahead. "

You know thats what everyone would read while ENTERING your lands yes? Which means its truthful.
Life is a dance, it is only fitting that death sing the tune.

Dante Silverfire

• Mighty Duke
  • Merlin (AT), Brom(DWI), Proslyn(DWI)
    • View Profile
« Reply #35: July 16, 2013, 04:59:49 PM »

Can we make that a feature request?
"This is the face of the man who has worked long and hard for the good of the people without caring much for any of them."

Eirikr

« Reply #36: July 16, 2013, 05:28:42 PM »
Can we make that a feature request?

In all seriousness, that's a pretty good idea. High potential for abuse unless they are monitored somehow. (But I guess no more than region descriptions.)