Author Topic: Public Accusation of Cheating and Abuse  (Read 5699 times)

BattleMaster Server

Public Accusation of Cheating and Abuse
« Topic Start: July 13, 2013, 01:13:42 PM »
Summary:Public Accusation of Cheating and Abuse
Violation:Social Contract: Fair Play
World:Atamara
Complainer:TH
About:Ottar

Full Complaint Text:
Ottar and Merlin were having a completely IC conversation and then Ottar's player decided it was appropriate to simply OOC accuse me of cheating, and abuse of the social contract by using the Magistrates as an in-game weapon against other players.

This is the exact sort of OOC toxic atmosphere that I've been talking about in the previous thread. When players playing Rulers are allowed to make open accusations about this, we have a serious problem.

Letter from Ottar Perkeleet   (11 minutes ago)

Message sent to everyone in "League of the Eagle" (59 recipients)

Respect, must be earned !I will show Silnaria as much respect as I will show to it's ruler. About that duel, I'm over 90 years of old burocrate. Do you need some target practise, even trees would give you more challenge than me but this proposal just show what kind of person you just are,

OOC: This is just an warning. It would be better not to speak again ,someone might get upsett from it.

http://forum.battlemaster.org/index.php/topic,4430.0.html

Ottar Perkeleet

Tyrant of Tara

Royal of Tara

And another one, explicitly accusing me:

Out-of-Character from Ottar Perkeleet   (just in)

Message sent to everyone in "League of the Eagle" (59 recipients)

As i said earlier I can't or won't speak anymore.  Player of Merlin has managed to create such a thread that we won't be able to speak freely.

I have been playing this game from very ,very long time. And never,ever faced this kind of person who first makes mad so many players ( yes many) and then he creates complaint to shut them down. This is the end.

Mauri Ahtaanluoma

How can I defend against something like this, when it is said by such an influential player in-game?

If I am doing something wrong by reporting this atmosphere, then feel free to punish me, but truly I doubt that ooc statements like this are in following of the social contract.