BattleMaster > Magistrates Case Archive

Public Accusation of Cheating and Abuse

<< < (2/2)

Lavigna:
1) Nope, I just informed others why I can't speak. I could say everything in finish properly as english is not my mother language.

2) I believe that everyone should know why I can't speak directly. so it would best to put it as an OOC. message instead as I can't explain IC issues why OOC reasons prevent me to say nothing IC.

your "explaining":

OOC: This is just an warning. It would be better not to speak again ,someone might get upsett from it.

As i said earlier I can't or won't speak anymore.Player of Merlin has managed to create such a thread that we won't be able to speak freely.

Saying " i won't speak because someone might get upset" etc  except of explaining why you don't speak is further harass.

If you just wanted to say you won't speak you could always say you won't speak because the player of Merlin doesn't feel good about it.

I understand english is not your native language, it's not mine either but here you explain you won't speak by mocking TH for his complains and that is self- explanatory.

Tom:
STOP this exchange.

This thread is for discussion of the problem NOT FOR CONTINUING IT. If you feel the need to add more details or explain yourself, talk to the Magistrates and not to each other.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version