Author Topic: Character successfully emigrates but still remains as "emigrating" in profile  (Read 1414 times)

Kain

• Noble Lord
  • Prepared for both the book and the sword.
    • View Profile
http://www.battlemaster.org/UserDetails.php?ID=7127

My char Ardmoor Kain emigrates from Atamara to Far East Island. He arrives, chooses kingdom and all, but yet a copy on Atamara seems to remain in a "emigrates"-state (see profile above).

Has anyone experienced this? Would it perhaps just delay and fix by itself? It has been like this for 2 days now.
House of Kain: Silas (Swordfell), Epona (Nivemus)

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Hm. I suspect we've been having a problem with the cleanup script, which would, I believe, also cause this behaviour.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan

Kain

• Noble Lord
  • Prepared for both the book and the sword.
    • View Profile
Hm. I suspect we've been having a problem with the cleanup script, which would, I believe, also cause this behaviour.

Ah so then...I wait? 8)
House of Kain: Silas (Swordfell), Epona (Nivemus)

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Ah so then...I wait? 8)

Yeah, sorry, mate.

I'll need to run some tests to see if I can figure out what's causing the problem.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan