Author Topic: Taran Protest Banner  (Read 10499 times)

Zadar

• Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Taran Protest Banner
« Reply #15: July 16, 2013, 03:07:46 AM »
And now I'm wondering what kind of King sends one of his children to loot Tara and then just abandon him.   It seems that this banner is just Silnarias new border sign and their government has just came out of closet ?
A plan without a goal, is just a wish .

Vita`

• BM Dev Team
  • Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #16: July 16, 2013, 04:36:42 AM »
Answer: A king who didn't actually send his child to loot, but had a wayward child who refused multiple requests and orders to stop looting and refused.

Velax

• Honourable King
  • House de Vere
    • View Profile
« Reply #17: July 16, 2013, 04:38:24 AM »
And now I'm wondering what kind of King sends one of his children to loot Tara and then just abandon him.   It seems that this banner is just Silnarias new border sign and their government has just came out of closet ?

What are you talking about? Josep was fined for looting in Tara and told to stop repeatedly. Then he went on a killing spree and was banned. He joined Tara and apparently kept looting.

Eirikr

« Reply #18: July 16, 2013, 05:09:22 AM »
What are you talking about? Josep was fined for looting in TaraSilnaria and told to stop repeatedly. Then he went on a killing spree and was banned. He joined Tara and apparently kept looting.
Fixed that for ya.

Vita`

• BM Dev Team
  • Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #19: July 16, 2013, 05:28:51 AM »
For further clarification: "Josep was fined for looting Tara as a Silnarian and told to stop repeatedly."

Velax

• Honourable King
  • House de Vere
    • View Profile
« Reply #20: July 16, 2013, 05:55:22 AM »
Fixed that for ya.

No, it was definitely correct the first time. Unless Rogeshore is Silnarian now.

Vita`

• BM Dev Team
  • Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #21: July 16, 2013, 06:05:11 AM »
Both could be interpreted as true statements. It depends upon what is meant by 'in'. He was 'in' taran regions, looting. He was 'in' Silnaria as a member of the realm. Hence, my clarification. :)

Eirikr

« Reply #22: July 16, 2013, 07:36:23 AM »
Both could be interpreted as true statements. It depends upon what is meant by 'in'. He was 'in' taran regions, looting. He was 'in' Silnaria as a member of the realm. Hence, my clarification. :)

Yeah, we've got a winner here. My badski!

Either way, sounds fishy.

Zadar

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #23: July 16, 2013, 11:39:38 AM »
Well you can all check this from the player of Josep or just keep whining.
Report from Josep Keuerleber   (9 hours, 22 minutes ago)
Request from Merlin Silverfire (2 days, 7 hours ago)
Sir Josep,

As you might be aware, we're looking to go to war with Tara. Silnaria is disadvantaged and we need to strike without warning. Since you are my knight, I am offering you an opportunity to prove yourself to Silnaria as well as immediately turning the war in our favor.

Please let me know if you're willing.

Regards,
Merlin Silverfire
King of Silnaria
Royal of Silnaria
Duke of Coria
Margrave of Barad Falas

Orders from Merlin Silverfire (2 days, 2 hours ago)
Sir Josep,

I am glad to hear you're willing to sacrifice for our proud realm. Your mission is simple, enter Taran lands and loot for as long as you can, draw their forces south if it is at all possible. If you need to take refuge, Carelia will allow you to pass into their lands.

Should you be successful, you will be rewarded with gold and land that we take from the Tarans as well as being allowed to keep any spoils you gather from this mission.

Regards,
Merlin Silverfire
King of Silnaria
Royal of Silnaria
Duke of Coria
Margrave of Barad Falas

After this letter, I moved out to start looting. Then suddenly I was banned, scapegoated and abandoned by the realm I sacrificed for. Which is why I joined Tara and began to loot Carelia in retaliation to King Merlin's betrayal. I am a fool for doing what I have done, listening to a man such as he.

Josep Keuerleber
Noble
A plan without a goal, is just a wish .

Stabbity

• Marketing
  • Mighty Duke
  • Formerly the Himoura Family. Currently ?????????
    • View Profile
« Reply #24: July 16, 2013, 11:45:30 AM »
I call bull!@#$. It directly conflicts with the letter you already sent the League... And Silnaria isn't trging to pick a fight. Merlin isn't THAT stupid. I almost ordered a hit on Ottar for the sheer outrageousness of the entire thing.

Ban him and be done with it. If he stays in Tara there is exactly one logical conclusion: Ottar bribed/cajoled/otherwise convinced Josep to do it.
Life is a dance, it is only fitting that death sing the tune.

Sonya

• Mighty Duke
  • Traveling to a new world!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25: July 16, 2013, 02:15:33 PM »
Report from Josep Keuerleber   (9 hours, 22 minutes ago)

Which is why I joined Tara and began to loot Carelia....
Josep Keuerleber
Noble

I hope he continues to Strombran, and become a true Viking! 

Geronus

• Honourable King
  • Dum dee dum dee dum
    • View Profile
« Reply #26: July 16, 2013, 04:08:54 PM »

If you actually believe any of this, I've got about 2,000 shares of Enron stock to sell you.

Vita`

• BM Dev Team
  • Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #27: July 16, 2013, 05:57:55 PM »
You have 2k Enron stocks, Geronus? I'd have thrown those away by now, let alone admit I once bought so many. :P

Geronus

• Honourable King
  • Dum dee dum dee dum
    • View Profile
« Reply #28: July 16, 2013, 07:02:06 PM »
You have 2k Enron stocks, Geronus? I'd have thrown those away by now, let alone admit I once bought so many. :P

Yeah, I also know some exiled Nigerian Princes who are looking for loans. They'll pay you back 10 times what you give them, once they reclaim their titles of course  ;)