Author Topic: Ban entire family  (Read 11332 times)

Geronus

• Honourable King
  • Dum dee dum dee dum
    • View Profile
Re: Ban entire family
« Topic Start: July 16, 2013, 09:41:15 PM »
Hmm... and what about Government Rules:
And then I got ban for:
"for causing trouble by being an open critic and insulting the nobles"

My charracter never used any insultive word - by "insulting nobles" he refere on:
- My charracter publicaly warned King and General that they are doing premature attack
- After the attack failed they started blaiming players for not moving threatening some (what is violation of IR) and when my charracter pointed that they are responsible for failure they tuck it as "insulting nobles" and baned my charracter and his entire family from the realm

I don't see anything wrong with that on the face of it. It may be unjust, but that's not against the rules. In fact, we expect Kings and Judges to abuse their power on occasion. They're not completely unaccountable, after all. If they abuse their power too deeply and alienate their nobility, they can be protested out of office or even give rise to a rebellion.

Now, if they start handing out punishments to people for not moving, well, that might infringe on the activity IR, but it sounds like everything they've done so far is fine.

My advice to you is to move on. It sounds like the characters running your realm aren't particularly pleasant, so why not give your character's loyalty to someone more worthy of it? Perhaps the realm you were fighting against would prove more worthy of your devotion, and of course you could get a measure of revenge that way. Indeed, maybe you should encourage others in your former realm to cross the lines.