Author Topic: OOC reasons taken for baning charracter from the realm  (Read 12014 times)

T0mislav

Unfortunately I do not have many posts that show attitude thoward those who do not move (I posted the last post to show how those posts look like)... insight in those posts had my charracter Crixus who was General of the realm and who was exiled because of disagreement with the King (I posted 1st report to show he left the continent). Reason of my OOC on Marshal's report was not Marshals report (it is simple statement that movement is failed) but is attitude of Government thoward those who did not move that Crixus had insight in (Crixus had access to message groups Lucius do not have, but duo to threads posted there contained some statements that could be interpreted as violation of IR I commented it OOC from Lucius' charracter after Crixus left the Continent).

What I am reporting is player's of King OOC that insults IR calling the part of IR #1 I refered on "besmirching" and the fact that he considered my OOC when ordering Judge to ban my charracter Lucius.

Noble has left   (2 days, 3 hours ago)
Crixus Domitius, Knight of Wetham was seen in Portion, boarding a ship to Dwilight.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Report from Sadi SaDiablo   (1 day, 18 hours ago)
Message sent to everyone in your realm (38 recipients)
Failed movement again   Seriously how do you expect to win any battles if you do not move

Sadi SaDiablo
Knight of Frundi
Marshal of Northern Horde
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Report from Lucius Domitius   (15 hours, 15 minutes ago)
This was another premature attack just like Crixus was suggesting it is.

If you lose 5 large battles in a row because of Nobles are not moving on time, it would be reasonable that you start taking the fact that many Nobles are not moving on time and start calculating it in your battle plans like Crixus did (ooc. because there is no way to force anyone to move on time... rule no.1 clearly states that nobles have right to be inactive whenever they want for how long they want and how often they want and if leaders can not accept it they are welcome to step down)... or you can continue wasting army after army ramming them into supperior enemy force and then put blames for defeat on those who did not move.

Lucius Domitius
Priest of Horde of Honor

Out-of-Character from Ares Reaver   (7 hours ago)
There is no problem if people aren't able to log in from time to time and move, we all have lives...

There is a problem when someone is always asking for gold to recruit, and NEVER moving when there is a battle...as is the case with Nipples.....we have been watching her moves for a while now and have noted that she misses every battle we are involved in, there is nothing wrong whatsoever in calling that out.... especially when said person is always looking for gold for troops to fight with.

Lucius' IC blurb about Crixus knowing better (what a joke) and OOC besmirching  and reference to "stepping down" is out of line and an obvious ploy to seed malcontent due no doubt to the removal of his other character....not gonna float that boat around here my friend....happy trails : )

Rick Damon

Report from Cathal Dubhaine   (4 hours, 52 minutes ago)

I'm extremely disappointed that Lord Thian and Dame Nipples failed to join the attack as their troops would have softened the outcome and possibly delivered the extra punch we needed to break the TO. I've written to both to seek an explanation for their lack-lustre performance in recent weeks and if there's good reason I'll find them duties where their contribution will further our cause.

Cathal Dubhaine
General of Lukon
Knight of Corali Forest
Marshal of Army of the Black Ravens
Knight of Corali Forest
Marshal of Army of the Black Ravens
« Last Edit: July 17, 2013, 01:23:22 AM by T0mislav »