Author Topic: OOC reasons taken for baning charracter from the realm  (Read 12060 times)

T0mislav

To be precise completely:

I am reporting bold/underline part of OOC statement:
Out-of-Character from Ares Reaver   (7 hours, 32 minutes ago)
Message sent to everyone in your realm (38 recipients)
There is no problem if people aren't able to log in from time to time and move, we all have lives...

There is a problem when someone is always asking for gold to recruit, and NEVER moving when there is a battle...as is the case with Nipples.....we have been watching her moves for a while now and have noted that she misses every battle we are involved in, there is nothing wrong whatsoever in calling that out.... especially when said person is always looking for gold for troops to fight with.

Lucius' IC blurb about Crixus knowing better (what a joke) and OOC besmirching  and reference to "stepping down" is out of line and an obvious ploy to seed malcontent due no doubt to the removal of his other character....not gonna float that boat around here my friend....happy trails : )

Rick Damon

This part states that my OOC is considered for IC ban of my charracter, what is against the rule.
He clearly states that my OOC contributed to cross the line for my charracters IC ban.

I do not expect my ban to be removed.
Please notice that I am not reporting player of Judge who baned my charracter, but player of King who ordered the ban on OOC reasons inclooded.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2013, 01:45:15 AM by T0mislav »