Author Topic: OOC reasons taken for baning charracter from the realm  (Read 12001 times)

T0mislav

Lucius' IC messages that could result with ban (like one quoted in previous post) have been sent after he got instruction from the Judge that King wish him to leave the realm.

I have very long history with him and I am reporting this exactly because I am sure that OOC reason that I am player of both Lucius and Crixus is the primary reason for ban of Lucius.

After Crixus had conflict with the King, Lucius got the message from the Judge, within the day when Crixus was exiled by the King, that stated that King said him to ask Lucius to also leave the realm.

This is not the first time it is happening... few years ago when he baned Lucius for disagreement with him, he also asked my other charracter Markus to leave the realm as well.

This is how he is acting.

It is forbiden by the rules to ban someone from the realm simply because he has family member in enemy realm.
Is it ok then to ban someone from the realm just because his other charracter is baned from the realm?
Please correct me if I am wrong, but I see no difference - both cases can be interpreted as: "You are unvelcome here as well as your cousin." or "You are enemy of the realm same way your cousin is." - So why would one case be forbidden and the other permited?
« Last Edit: July 17, 2013, 02:56:10 AM by T0mislav »