Author Topic: OOC reasons taken for baning charracter from the realm  (Read 11998 times)

T0mislav

No, that message was not started all... it started much earlier and Crixus was exiled already few days before it - he left the continent shortly after.
It all started a week before with preparation for that move, but unfortunately I do not have those threads duo to I lost them with emigrating Crixus.

The fact that you brought up the IR while saying how much better your character was to me implies a veiled threat, trying to use the IRs as a shield.

At the time when I was saying it, my other charracter was already exiled and the charracter that was saying it was already asked to leave, so that was definitly not reason for ban.

As I said, unfortunately threads about activity had my other charracter that was General and duo to it he had access to message groups that baned charracter do not have, so those posts are lost duo to exiled charracter left the continent.

My other charracter got exiled because of the IC/OOC conflict with player of the king, and the baned charracter is only colateral damage because I am playing him - OOC reasons only - all IC messages he posted that could result with ban have been posted after he was already asked to leave.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2013, 12:24:39 PM by T0mislav »