Author Topic: OOC reasons taken for baning charracter from the realm  (Read 11868 times)

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
The discussion of IRs and inactivity is a red herring in this case. This case is not about the IRs, or punishing people for inactivity. Please stop bringing that up, and quoting messages about the general haranguing people for not moving. (That's part of what generals do, anyway.)

If you have nothing more to go on that this one message from the ruler, which happened at about the same time that your character was actively criticizing the realm council, then I don't see anything to go on here. Your character was doing exactly what the ban reason in your family history says he was doing. Anf if the council of Lukon wants to run their realm as a tyrannical place whee you're not allowed to criticize the government, then they are allowed to do that.

Unless you have something more than that one single message you've shown us 5 times, I, personally, don't see anything worthy of a case here. This is almost certainly just a misunderstanding, combined with some short tempers. Just shake your head and move on to the next realm.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

T0mislav

Your character was doing exactly what the ban reason in your family history says he was doing.

This is not truth.
My charracter was asked to leave before he said anything, just because I am the player of other charracter that is exiled for IC/OOC conflict with ruler.
So, my charracter is baned for OOC only!!!

My baned charracter was asked to leave before of any thread that I presented (just because I am same player of exiled charracter).
« Last Edit: July 17, 2013, 01:49:02 PM by T0mislav »

Geronus

• Honourable King
  • Dum dee dum dee dum
    • View Profile
While that may be considered in poor taste, it's not breaking any rule.

T0mislav

I thought that baning one charracter just because its player has other charracter in enemy realm is against the rule.

This is similar situation - to ban one charracter just because its player has other charracter that is exiled from the realm.

Both situations are sending the same message: "Your charracter is unvelcome in the realm just because your other charracter is enemy of the realm."

If it is legal to act that way, then I have nothing to add and you are free to close this case.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2013, 02:50:56 PM by T0mislav »

^ban^

• BM Dev Team
  • Mighty Duke
  • Le Genie
    • View Profile
They don't send the same message. One happens because a character of yours made a political mistake, or insulted someone, or was an arse, or whatever. The other is just about exclusion.
Born in Day they knew the Light; Rulers, prophets, servants, and warriors.
Life in Night that they walk; Gods, heretics, thieves, and murderers.
The Stefanovics live.