Author Topic: Closing Islands ?  (Read 126650 times)

Blue Star

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Closing Islands ?
« Reply #30: July 18, 2013, 07:47:04 PM »
The easiest solution would to work with what you have, without making cuts on the continents' but increases on the players' side.
It will hurt players to see continents merged,drown etc, but it won't hurt them to be able to play more.
The solution would be to allow everyone to have on every continent at least 1 character, on 2 continents should even 2 be allowed.
For donations 2 chars on 3 continents, so one extra char.

That means for example 2 on EC, 2 on AT, and then one each of the other islands.
If you have made a donation, you can have 2 chars on one further continent as well.

Also, the current system with only 2 (Nobles) + 1 (Advy) till 5 fame is stopping a lot of new players in their gaming ability.
At least those new ones I know, will need forever till they get those 5 fame and get a third noble.
This fame rule should be deleted again.

Tom,

Love BM, coming back was great I regret having to leave for a few years. I will miss the war islands forever, Toren Toren Toren. I must say though if we are going to sink a island or Merge it I see that as a even bigger drop in Players. I cannot fathom the drop, but I know we don't have to just yet.

Let's increase character noble for newer players, and at least try it for awhile, as the quote says above. Trial run for say 2 months, would help retention some and give players the chance to see more of the game. It can't hurt to try, though I know it will mess fame up and such.

Also, we got a boost in players from that other game maybe we should begin marketing BM more to other sites, forums, etc.. We can do more for this game and I don't mean the Dev team and you alone. I'm sure the PLAYERs can help as well. I mean were a community let work to get other to play as well. *coughs* i've brought a few people from other games and I will continue to do so because I want others to enjoy it.

I mean worst case scenario, sink a island and bring back the war Islands, two realms pitted against each other until the world ends or the damions take over! Yes, a few players would come back, but a few does not mean the majority of us so lets consider all alternative before we do such.

Note* If we sink something let that contient go out with a bang.. Fire demons, Gaints, Evil queens.
I think like a sinner. Curse like a sailor. Smile like a saint. :)