Author Topic: Closing Islands ?  (Read 125933 times)

pcw27

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Closing Islands ?
« Reply #465: August 06, 2013, 04:08:07 AM »
In addition all mid range players should spend some time engaging with newer players. Maybe we should have a "Knights Appreciation Day".

Bhranthan

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #466: August 06, 2013, 12:53:02 PM »
In addition all mid range players should spend some time engaging with newer players. Maybe we should have a "Knights Appreciation Day".

Like a Carnaval or a Saturnalia, where the social norms are taken upside down and nobles actually call commoners Sirs and the Commoners elect there own King/Prince.
:)
Brutus the Brute - Kleptes the Thief - Atreus the Brave - Alucina the Lucid

egamma

« Reply #467: August 06, 2013, 10:32:22 PM »
Posts about contributing by coding have been moved:

http://forum.battlemaster.org/index.php/topic,4987.0.html

Valast

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #468: August 07, 2013, 01:59:15 AM »

I will say that after creating a character the social aspect is all you have left until you learn what you are doing.  I assume many people get board after a few min and never think to log back in.  What would be something that grabs attention and makes them want to come back tomorrow?

Stabbity

• Marketing
  • Mighty Duke
  • Formerly the Himoura Family. Currently ?????????
    • View Profile
« Reply #469: August 07, 2013, 04:48:04 AM »
Like a Carnaval or a Saturnalia, where the social norms are taken upside down and nobles actually call commoners Sirs and the Commoners elect there own King/Prince.
:)

BLASPHEMEY!
Life is a dance, it is only fitting that death sing the tune.

Eduardo Almighty

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #470: August 08, 2013, 03:21:42 AM »
You can celebrate many events in game... you just need want to do it instead. Dukes can celebrate festivals and holidays, you can events inside guilds and religions.

I offered prizes of 1000, 500 and 100 gold in a RP event... no one replied. People don't want to interecat in some realms and you cannot force them to do it. If they want to be drones, they would be drones and just it.
Now with the Skovgaard Family... and it's gone.
Serpentis again!

pcw27

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #471: August 08, 2013, 05:26:00 AM »
I will say that after creating a character the social aspect is all you have left until you learn what you are doing.  I assume many people get board after a few min and never think to log back in.  What would be something that grabs attention and makes them want to come back tomorrow?

Well while there was a stalemate in Strombran I invited my vassal for a sparring match. He said he was on his way. Then the war heated up again.