Author Topic: Fallout: New Vegas  (Read 2988 times)

Velax

• Honourable King
  • House de Vere
    • View Profile
Fallout: New Vegas
« Topic Start: July 20, 2013, 06:17:43 AM »
If anyone ever wanted to try out Fallout: New Vegas but never got around to it, now might be the time. It's up on Steam sales for another 4.5 hours for $3.75 US, or $5 with all the DLC and pre-order stuff. Nabbed it, myself.

Ender

• Noble Lord
  • Neill Family
    • View Profile
Re: Fallout: New Vegas
« Reply #1: July 23, 2013, 05:30:32 PM »
I hope the PC version performs better than the PS3. I loved New Vegas, but the PS3 version is broken beyond belief. I should have known better and stuck with PC like I did with Fallout 3, though.

That aside, it's an awesome game and the DLC is really solid too. Old World Blues in particular was both fun and had the benefit of having some laugh out loud dialogue. No one else I know played it, so let me know what you think!

Velax

• Honourable King
  • House de Vere
    • View Profile
« Reply #2: July 24, 2013, 05:17:49 PM »
Will do. :)

I love the big Steam sales. I spent about $10 and got three quality games. :)

Alpha

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #3: July 24, 2013, 06:08:52 PM »
I hope the PC version performs better than the PS3. I loved New Vegas, but the PS3 version is broken beyond belief. I should have known better and stuck with PC like I did with Fallout 3, though.

That aside, it's an awesome game and the DLC is really solid too. Old World Blues in particular was both fun and had the benefit of having some laugh out loud dialogue. No one else I know played it, so let me know what you think!

I played on PC shortly after it was released. I didn't have any problems.

Phellan

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #4: July 29, 2013, 06:59:15 AM »
I played on PC shortly after it was released. I didn't have any problems.

Never had any issues with it either.   Probably the best Fallout game since FO2. 

Ulfang

• Freeman
    • View Profile
« Reply #5: August 01, 2013, 02:31:53 AM »
I have Fallout GOTY on the PS3, Fallout: New Vegas on the Xbox and the Ultimate version on the PS3, Fallout (again) on the PC and although I was tempted to get New Vegas in the sale for the PC I didn't bother because I'd never get around to playing it. Great game though.