Author Topic: Rebellion in Silnaria  (Read 29103 times)

Frostwood

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Rebellion in Silnaria
« Topic Start: July 24, 2013, 05:20:36 AM »
I can see the depth of what other rulers faced when trying to change Atamara, it also explains why I like the one noble rule on Dwilight.

Moderator note: Fixed realm spelling in thread topic. --Indirik
« Last Edit: July 29, 2013, 06:28:57 PM by Indirik »
Characters:Lain Frostwood, Ghostfire Frostwood, Talia(commoner)

Eirikr

Re: Rebellion in Silnarnia
« Reply #1: July 24, 2013, 06:46:29 AM »
I'm not 100% sure what the one noble rule has to do with it; I only have one character on Atamara.

Still, don't think Merlin didn't already change Atamara or that it dies with this rebellion. Knowing the player, he'll have something up his sleeve soon. I'm pretty sure the Barony could use a head like his on the throne and that way, he's far enough from the League that he might get a chance to pull something off.

Wait for it to play out a little and then I'll gladly eat my words if I'm wrong. I think the player of Laszlo once mentioned eating his hat? I'll do that. (And rhyme.)

GoldPanda

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #2: July 24, 2013, 07:14:02 AM »
I believe he's saying that having two family members in one realm helps you during a rebellion. This is not true.

From the wiki:

Once the rebellion breaks out, all the nobles in the realm will have the opportunity to declare their stance as either a Rebel or a Loyalist. They can also choose neither side and remain neutral. Nobles in the underground are not automatically Rebels, they must still declare themselves as Rebels. Nobles who do not choose sides will be considered Neutral, and will not participate in battles between the Rebels and Loyalists. If two family members are in the realm, then only one of them will be allowed to choose sides. The second family member will be forced to remain neutral.

Source: http://wiki.battlemaster.org/wiki/Rebellion
------
qui audet vincit

Perth

• Honourable King
  • Current Character: Kemen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3: July 24, 2013, 07:21:23 AM »
I'm a little peeved. I just got a character to Silnaria because I thought it was going to be the place to be and they were sticking it to Tara. Now it appears the leadership is being overthrown because some in the realm are scared of losing.

Ata-freaking-mara.
"A tale is but half told when only one person tells it." - The Saga of Grettir the Strong
- Current: Kemen (D'hara) - Past: Kerwin (Eston), Kale (Phantaria, Terran, Melodia)

Vita`

• BM Dev Team
  • Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #4: July 24, 2013, 07:33:35 AM »
I think that isn't an entirely correct analysis Perth...

Blue Star

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #5: July 24, 2013, 07:35:44 AM »
Well surprise surprise, the plot thickens
I think like a sinner. Curse like a sailor. Smile like a saint. :)

Thehatter

« Reply #6: July 24, 2013, 08:30:26 AM »
Vote Claudius for mayor!

Perth

• Honourable King
  • Current Character: Kemen
    • View Profile
« Reply #7: July 24, 2013, 08:49:09 AM »
I think that isn't an entirely correct analysis Perth...

It probably isn't. I have little to no idea why people are rebelling. I am just going off of what has been said realm-wide so far.
"A tale is but half told when only one person tells it." - The Saga of Grettir the Strong
- Current: Kemen (D'hara) - Past: Kerwin (Eston), Kale (Phantaria, Terran, Melodia)

Zakilevo

« Reply #8: July 24, 2013, 09:07:56 AM »
It probably isn't. I have little to no idea why people are rebelling. I am just going off of what has been said realm-wide so far.

Same here and I've been in the realm for three weeks!

jaune

• Mighty Duke
  • Suck my socks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9: July 24, 2013, 09:20:09 AM »
I have no idea either, but i have my guesses... been on Barad Falas for days... i think i took too much 7-up with me and people got it wrong and started to fight... 7-up has that effect if taken too much, it raises aggressions..

-jaune
~Violence is always an option!~

Thehatter

« Reply #10: July 24, 2013, 09:22:37 AM »
Breaking news:

It would seem that a mad man was last spotted opening all of the rabbit cages in the city. The city will soon be facing a massive rabbit stew shortage if they are not caught quickly.

Wolfang

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #11: July 24, 2013, 10:54:35 AM »
Hmmm not sure if I made the right choice. IC it makes sense, but I'm afraid choosing the rebellion side will make me bored as a player. Maybe I should have gone loyalist. No idea if that can even still be changed.

Stabbity

• Marketing
  • Mighty Duke
  • Formerly the Himoura Family. Currently ?????????
    • View Profile
« Reply #12: July 24, 2013, 11:16:16 AM »
I assure you that Silnaria will not get boring anytime soon. Silnaria was on a path to death by gangbang, there are smarter ways to do things, and they don't involve gangbang. I mean come on, we were in such a bad spot diplomatically ESTON wasgetting uppity with us. When a glorified Duchy can talk !@#$ to you and get away with it, something is wrong.
Life is a dance, it is only fitting that death sing the tune.

Gustav Kuriga

« Reply #13: July 24, 2013, 11:31:50 AM »
If you call being allied to Darka a gangbang, then I guess you're right.

jaune

• Mighty Duke
  • Suck my socks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14: July 24, 2013, 11:50:16 AM »
There was no way Eston could have gotten on you. (Well there is/was, but that would have needed some other major changes on current setup).

Darka made pretty clear that Anost stay at property of Silnaria to Eston and to Silnaria as well.

Eston didnt get away from it... their ruler had to take a rest cause of those plans.

I have no clue if Rielston/ML were planning to jump on you, but as long as Darka were able, it would have kept western border secured, just to make sure Anost stays under Silnarian banner.

But lets see what happens... and if there will be new King, where he will stand... will Silnaria go back on line as Central big boys order, or will it still try to maintain its independence.

-jaune
~Violence is always an option!~