Author Topic: Rebellion in Silnaria  (Read 29131 times)

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
Re: Rebellion in Silnarnia
« Reply #60: July 27, 2013, 04:28:31 PM »
Merlin listed several people IG that he wants banned, including Ravendon and Raziel.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Sacha

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #61: July 27, 2013, 06:25:07 PM »
Weren't they the biggest Merlin fanboys a month ago?

Eirikr

« Reply #62: July 27, 2013, 06:59:43 PM »
Weren't they the biggest Merlin fanboys a month ago?

Very little of the information got out about the rebellion, eh? One of the big pieces of this has been that most of the rebels like Merlin's ideas, etc... the problem was they thought him as King was damaging that and adding an extra burden to Silnaria, beyond what we'd have suffered if someone else had come up with the plan.

Ravendon, in particular, was trying to get across that Merlin's making himself too easy a target in Silnaria, since his neighbors have been asking for some pretty severe actions against him.

Ravendon's ban has also gone into effect, but I'm pausing him for a bit. I'm not sure what I want to do with him right now. Though, he won't likely join Darka, KK. ;)

Elegant

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #63: July 27, 2013, 10:19:15 PM »
Pausing Ravendon? I thought you and others would rally and fight by other means. In the game, Merlin has several enemies, some of them are resourceful. You could find someone and plot something together :)

Eirikr

« Reply #64: July 28, 2013, 04:41:11 AM »
Pausing Ravendon? I thought you and others would rally and fight by other means. In the game, Merlin has several enemies, some of them are resourceful. You could find someone and plot something together :)

Ah that's not the issue at all. Ravendon's not anti-Merlin, he legitimately thought he'd be saving Merlin from himself. Really, anyone who believed Ravendon would be more sympathetic to the CE and Tara was going to be pretty disappointed.

What I really don't want is for people to try bringing Ravendon on to fight against Silnaria, so he's taking a little vacation. (When he comes back, if I decide I do want to continue being a Voice, I'll go looking for people that want that.)

There's also a teeny, tiny bit of wanting to try the pause feature for my first time.

Blue Star

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #65: July 28, 2013, 08:00:08 AM »
Haha plus to try to avoid execution  ::) :P
I think like a sinner. Curse like a sailor. Smile like a saint. :)

Thehatter

« Reply #66: July 28, 2013, 08:27:36 AM »
With Silnaria's record of attempted executions, I think he will be safe.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2013, 08:43:13 AM by Motosuwa »

Eirikr

« Reply #67: July 28, 2013, 11:18:48 PM »
Haha plus to try to avoid execution  ::) :P

Ha! I'm not afraid of that at all. If Ravendon gets offed, it makes the decision MUCH easier.

With Silnaria's record of attempted executions, I think he will be safe.

Quoted for truth.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2013, 03:26:18 AM by Eirikr »

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #68: July 28, 2013, 11:21:21 PM »
Ha! I'm not afraid of that at all. If Ravendon gets offed, it makes the decision MUCH easier.

Quoted for truth.
Do you think you will make another character elsewhere if you are going to pause one on AT?
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Blue Star

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #69: July 28, 2013, 11:36:40 PM »
Well we will miss you on AT... but I will find you somewhere else Eirikr
I think like a sinner. Curse like a sailor. Smile like a saint. :)

Eirikr

« Reply #70: July 29, 2013, 01:37:17 AM »
haha, wow, didn't expect so much kick up over that

I've already got three other chars, one in Thal, one in Perdan, and an advy in Arcaea.

Ravendon will come back, just not immediately. So I'm not making anyone new yet.

Really, my next big goal is to get the advy to nobility. I like finding uniques, but he's been beaten and battered enough by now.

Perth

• Honourable King
  • Current Character: Kemen
    • View Profile
« Reply #71: July 29, 2013, 02:29:48 AM »
haha, wow, didn't expect so much kick up over that

I've already got three other chars, one in Thal, one in Perdan, and an advy in Arcaea.

Ravendon will come back, just not immediately. So I'm not making anyone new yet.

Really, my next big goal is to get the advy to nobility. I like finding uniques, but he's been beaten and battered enough by now.

Bring a Char to Dwilight! Preferably Phantaria!
"A tale is but half told when only one person tells it." - The Saga of Grettir the Strong
- Current: Kemen (D'hara) - Past: Kerwin (Eston), Kale (Phantaria, Terran, Melodia)

Gustav Kuriga

« Reply #72: July 29, 2013, 02:32:44 AM »
With Silnarnia's record of attempted executions, I think he will be safe.

We already have a magistrates case open for the harassment of Dante, please do not start using that mocking term of the realm's name.

Eirikr

« Reply #73: July 29, 2013, 03:26:45 AM »
We already have a magistrates case open for the harassment of Dante, please do not start using that mocking term of the realm's name.

I fixed my quote, I completely overlooked it.

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #74: July 29, 2013, 07:41:12 AM »
I fixed my quote, I completely overlooked it.
And the original maker had it wrong because of the thread title where it is also located.
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton