Author Topic: Swordfell Scoop  (Read 10248 times)

Kain

• Noble Lord
  • Prepared for both the book and the sword.
    • View Profile
Re: Swordfell Scoop
« Topic Start: July 29, 2013, 03:33:14 PM »
There are tons of things I'd like to see Swordfell become. Most of all culturally expanded I believe, and it is something that many of my characters tries to stress when they are in leadership positions. That directive comes from me as a player as I believe it is important to have a strong culture in a realm to make it bonding and fun for players even without war (even though war indeed is fun, it should not be the only fun there is).

Culture are those small things that you hardly think about but that creates something tangible, something that is the fellish experience. "The Shyussei apples" that Silas keeps going on about for example ;) Or how strong the tough life in the mountains makes our characters. Or how democratic Swordfell is with the voting on most things. But I must become better and promote the cultural aspect more.

Religion is part of culture as well! And that is an aspect we can certainly delve deeper into as a realm :)

But it all comes down to creating something lively. Pesonally, I like realms that speak "nonsense" with each other ;)
House of Kain: Silas (Swordfell), Epona (Nivemus)