Author Topic: Swordfell Scoop  (Read 10158 times)

Ironsides

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Swordfell Scoop
« Topic Start: July 29, 2013, 09:37:25 PM »

I absolutely LOVE cultural aspects, and greatly enjoy your efforts Kain. If everyone in Swordfell is on board, perhaps we can make another Season Plan to invest time and energy into rewriting all of the region descriptions, to attributing each region (or groupings of regions) with little characteristics and lore, and other such folk stuff. For example, I have always considered the two regions of Nyuushi and Shyussei fascinating what with the forest, the coast and the mountain range circling them. Perhaps they can develop their own little regional storyline? Same with the mountains, same with the peninsula, same with the valley. Swordfell has so much that we can literally create our own sphere right within its borders.

Additionally, earlier I wanted to do stuff with the characters (remember the Character Questionnaire or whatever it was called?) but people didn't really respond well to that. I'm not sure why...?
Ironsides Family, mainly East Continent and Dwilight. I dip my toe into Atamara here and there