Author Topic: Punishments in cases of harassment  (Read 15553 times)

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: Punishments in cases of harassment
« Reply #15: July 30, 2013, 01:10:43 PM »
If it happens again, there will be another 3-day-lock. In general, our history is quite good, we have very few repeat offenders. Your opinion on the individual case may differ, but in general, the system works well.

Tom, I'm afraid that seriously misses the point.

If the message was not clearly conveyed here, "another 3-day lock" will not convey it if it happens again.

And remember what would be meant by "it happening again": Atanamir harassing the player of the ruler of an enemy realm to the point where he leaves the game.

So if it happens again, what you're saying is that another decent player would have left the game permanently...and the person responsible for creating such a toxic environment that at least two people left BattleMaster because of it gets a grand total of six days where he can't play the game.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan