Author Topic: Punishments in cases of harassment  (Read 15541 times)

Geronus

• Honourable King
  • Dum dee dum dee dum
    • View Profile
Re: Punishments in cases of harassment
« Topic Start: July 29, 2013, 10:08:03 PM »
There are other methods outside of a in-game lock that might prove effective. If the player in question is of such detriment to the realm or heck the Islands game play in general. Then he should be exiled from the island indefinitely. A additional course of action would be the route of fining him travel expenses for his characters relocation to another island. Reset their honor and Prestige, heck even going as far as taking fame points away from the player themselves. Taking away someones long worked for achievements stings harder then a permanent ban.

Stripping titles is a way of taking away (some) of someone's achievements. I don't think we'd want to mess with fame, as I doubt that it is technically easy to do what you're suggesting, but I'll let the Devs correct me if they think it's a good idea.

As far as deportation goes, well that is something we could consider. There is one previous instance where it was used in a case, and there have been a few other occasions when is is something I would have considered using.