Author Topic: So, if Colonies gets the chop...  (Read 11802 times)

Revan

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
So, if Colonies gets the chop...
« Topic Start: July 31, 2013, 02:04:25 AM »
...how about we all pile into one realm and go found our new Colonies empire on another continent? ;D

SaDiablo

• Knight
    • View Profile
Re: So, if Colonies gets the chop...
« Reply #1: July 31, 2013, 02:06:22 AM »
why would it get the chop?

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #2: July 31, 2013, 03:07:22 AM »
Not sure about this. Colonies is the only playing island that had 1 turn a day, which suit lot of older players, those players who prefer slow moving environment and so on. When other islands consider to deport the enemy infiltrators, Colonies is the first island that come to their Judges minds. As it is considered a "punishment" already when they get 1 turn a day. Heh ;D
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

Valast

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #3: July 31, 2013, 04:41:41 PM »
at the end of the day it will not be our choice if the Colonies go.  If it does, then I can see us all heading out together.  Find a realm somewhere else willing to give up a duchy...or we take it.

Gustav Kuriga

« Reply #4: July 31, 2013, 05:08:36 PM »
Well, I'll just say that I would welcome you into the Farronite Republic on Dwilight and use the wealth of Golden Farrow to support the forming of your own realm where Astrum currently is.

Valast

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #5: July 31, 2013, 05:19:26 PM »
Is Dwilight still as stuffy and formal as it once was?  I tried to play there and had a horrible time but that was back at the beginning.

Gustav Kuriga

« Reply #6: July 31, 2013, 05:41:14 PM »
No, it's pretty diluted now. Honestly the only difference I see between it and other continents roleplaying wise is that we have Sanguis Astroism as a huge religion (though one that has completely divided into two sides at this point).

Valast

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #7: July 31, 2013, 06:57:29 PM »
That is good news to me.  I am all for story lines and keeping everything moving in game motivation... but I could not deal with all the arguing between people who thought this or that was not how real people would act at such and such time in history.

egamma

« Reply #8: July 31, 2013, 07:39:54 PM »
That is good news to me.  I am all for story lines and keeping everything moving in game motivation... but I could not deal with all the arguing between people who thought this or that was not how real people would act at such and such time in history.

Nah, I never see this.

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #9: August 02, 2013, 02:27:34 AM »
...how about we all pile into one realm and go found our new Colonies empire on another continent? ;D
Good idea. Which continent should we go?

I am thinking about my family home on Colonies. Where should I relocate to since I do not have any Hero and no plan to change to one just yet?
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).

Lefanis

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #10: August 02, 2013, 02:41:59 AM »
Good idea. Which continent should we go?

I am thinking about my family home on Colonies. Where should I relocate to since I do not have any Hero and no plan to change to one just yet?
Come to Ohnar West on FEI! Brilliant war against an evil empire, and lands assured if we secure victory! Or Astrum on Dwilight, where there is tremendous scope to advance, and epic battles every week.
What is Freedom? - ye can tell; That which slavery is, too well; For its very name has grown; To an echo of your own

T'is to work and have such pay; As just keeps life from day to day; In your limbs, as in a cell; For the tyrants' use to dwell

egamma

« Reply #11: August 02, 2013, 05:51:31 AM »
Come to Ohnar West on FEI! Brilliant war against an evil empire, and lands assured if we secure victory! Or Astrum on Dwilight, where there is tremendous scope to advance, and epic battles every week.

What's evil about the Arcaean empire?

Come to Coralynth, the Dark Isle realm north of Ohnar West, and help me defeat those dishonorable dogs! One of them stabbed Gaston in the night!

Jaden

• Noble Lord
  • Jameel, Jabari, Jadyn, Jerold
    • View Profile
« Reply #12: August 02, 2013, 09:07:59 AM »
Yes, we can be the invading Colonial Empire!
Then we can split off into city states after we establish a strong beachhead, and then fight each other.
We can always ally with each other when there are external threats.
PM me for the Dota 2 guild.
"Darka would like to thank CE and co for their generous offerings, the Holy Volcano will be filled up for days with all these offerings!"-Jaret Jaron's last words

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #13: August 02, 2013, 09:13:48 AM »
That sound like a good idea. I do have a character in FEI, waitaminute. He is on Ohnar West opposing side. Did we fight each other yet? :P

Should Colonies end up destroy, I do have a lot of things to consider: Family home relocation, 2 characters want to go which islands. If 1 character does go FEI, another one has to be somewhere else, as maximum is 2 characters per island except for Dwilight. Hmm, that when we come to the bridge later ;)

Lefanis

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #14: August 02, 2013, 03:28:48 PM »
What's evil about the Arcaean empire?

Well, lets see… a throne of skulls, a bloodthirsty religion, a network of spies, lack of respect for treaties, and a penchant for backstabbing allies… Shall we continue?  :P

That sound like a good idea. I do have a character in FEI, waitaminute. He is on Ohnar West opposing side. Did we fight each other yet? :P

Heh, what better time to defect than now ;D
What is Freedom? - ye can tell; That which slavery is, too well; For its very name has grown; To an echo of your own

T'is to work and have such pay; As just keeps life from day to day; In your limbs, as in a cell; For the tyrants' use to dwell