Dwilight
55 (28.9%)
East Continent
32 (16.8%)
Far East Island
32 (16.8%)

Total Members Voted: 77

Voting closed: August 30, 2013, 03:14:16 PM

Author Topic: Which islands do you want to keep?  (Read 21605 times)

Sarwell

• Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Which islands do you want to keep?
« Reply #30: August 02, 2013, 03:33:59 PM »
Like Tom says, this is entirely unofficial.

If I asked for only one island, I think we would get a lot of "Dwilight" responses, which wouldn't be as useful as knowing which two, or which three, islands are the most loved. 64% of players voted for Dwilight as one of their three islands. Now, I don't know if Dwilight was #1, #2, or #3 on their list, but knowing that 2/3rds of the players (who voted) want to keep it is a pretty strong indicator. 55% voted for FEI, and only 12% voted for the Colonies. AT, BE, and EC are basically tied, which I find interesting.

In a couple of weeks I can start another poll where keeping Dwilight and FEI as taken for granted as being safe, and people have to choose to keep 1 of the four remaining islands, assuming we don't have any major changes in the numbers.

And Tom wants to keep EC, so maybe I can drop that from the running, leaving AT,BE, and the Colonies. Then the numbers may get especially interesting.

But, I wanted to have an open poll for now.
Did Tom say he wanted to drop three islands? Maybe you misunderstood the post you quoted. I believe the discussion was about dropping one island and saving the other five, not dropping three and only keeping three.
Sarwell Family - Alna (Phantaria), Rosnan (Ohnar West), Julian (Strombran)
New female characters start with an extra 10% skill in cooking and in cleaning.