Author Topic: stopping ForumMaster from destroying BattleMaster  (Read 134357 times)

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
"all the rest" is about a quarter of the player population. Lots of people play the game without ever looking at the forum, and about 80% of our players play the game without ever posting anything at the forum.

Having IC content on the forum splits the player population into two parts, those who know and those who don't.

Correct. So if everyone agrees that it sucks, why does nobody change it? I'm serious. Everybody complains, but there is nothing in the game that forces this situation. Either enough people LIKE the current state, or even after 12 years, people have still not realized that history in this game happens because players make it happen. Neither sounds very believable.

So it's a stalemate. Anyone enjoy it? No? Then change it. It really is that simple. Insult your ally at a wedding and start a war over it. Accuse someone of cheating at the tournament. There's a million roleplaying reasons to start a war even with your best friend. Provided you want to.

Wars are easy to start if either party really wants it. If it's just an isolated few nobles, it won't work.

In any case, I know that if I a bunch of continents were removed and my "best" choices were things like AT or EC, at best, I wouldn't make more than a drone. Those continents are too uninteresting to invest oneself in. I suspect many others would.

Having fun shouldn't be a lot of work. What AT needs is a huge conspiracy to shake things up. Not worth it. Best just sink the whole thing.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron