Author Topic: stopping ForumMaster from destroying BattleMaster  (Read 134753 times)

Elegant

• Knight
    • View Profile
Please excuse me for a little interruption. The original topic is about Local Forums, but, I feel bad that some people are dragging CE in this whole debate/discussion and are trying to prove something which is unrelated to this topic. I am completely surprised when I see people suggesting strange things like :

1. "Unless the leaders of CE, Tara, Talerium, and Strombran are somehow removed via deletion, pausing, or being forcibly removed, the political atmosphere on Atamara will NEVER change at this point."  I would like to say that please see the history of real world. The rule of great rulers was brought to an end by some ways. You have to play the game right to break CE alliance, please don't suggest to break the game itself.

2. The sheep theory : I disagree. Please have some respect for the intellect of the players playing this game. They are not mindless Zombies who follow their leaders. They apply their own brain and play. You should at listen when they all speak/vote.

(In reply to the post : "most players are sheep. If their ruler says, "This is what you want," and you then ask them what they want, they will say exactly what their ruler told them they wanted. That doesn't mean that we, as devs and GMs, should listen to them when the players of the largest realm on the continent say they want it to remain supreme".)

Some people are bent on somehow proving that CE alliance is the reason of all troubles of BM and are continuing posting against CE, which is completely off-topic. If such people want to post against CE, then please wait for Atamara Local to reopen (then you can continue your regular job of demeaning CE by saying that our friends are actually our puppets, CE is a bully, CE destroys fun, CE is bad for game, more than 50% of continent is cowards as if you are sitting in their minds and know what they are thinking. That's the reason I feel bad whenever I see atamara local and that's the reason why I don't post there for the fear of flame-war)