Author Topic: stopping ForumMaster from destroying BattleMaster  (Read 134762 times)

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
1. "Unless the leaders of CE, Tara, Talerium, and Strombran are somehow removed via deletion, pausing, or being forcibly removed, the political atmosphere on Atamara will NEVER change at this point."  I would like to say that please see the history of real world. The rule of great rulers was brought to an end by some ways. You have to play the game right to break CE alliance, please don't suggest to break the game itself.

Sure. It was brought to an end by their deaths.

2. The sheep theory : I disagree. Please have some respect for the intellect of the players playing this game. They are not mindless Zombies who follow their leaders. They apply their own brain and play. You should at listen when they all speak/vote.

It's not about intelligence, it's about temperament. I know some quite intelligent people IRL who still prefer not to worry too much about the running of things, but just go with the flow.

Some people are bent on somehow proving that CE alliance is the reason of all troubles of BM

Nope, just of Atamara ;D
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan