Author Topic: stopping ForumMaster from destroying BattleMaster  (Read 133420 times)

Daycryn

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
While I agree with most, I don't think the roleplaying forum need be locked and certainly not deleted. Here's why.

1. The roleplaying forum gets relatively little use at all. It's not a major source of the kind of detraction from the game that, say, the locals fora are, with regards to OOC conflict, metagaming or generalized distraction.
2. The roleplaying forum is a decent place for roleplays that generally never get seen by players who aren't in the realm, religion, or region. This can demonstrate roleplaying to others in a way that otherwise might not be apparent ever and maybe inspire.
3. Eliminating it might have the inadvertent implication that we are generally opposed to roleplaying itself.

Generally I'd like to put roleplays that I particularly enjoy up in the wiki, but wiki-ing is a tad more difficult to someone who isn't familiar with it, whereas posting on a forum is pretty much accessible to everyone. It's quicker too.
Lokenth, Warrior of Arcaea, former Adventurer
Adamir, Lord of Luria Nova