Author Topic: stopping ForumMaster from destroying BattleMaster  (Read 134548 times)

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
I see a forum community, attacking Tom and not showing any respect to the creator of this game.

Anyone who tells me that the only reason I hold a certain opinion is that I was a bullied geek in school and now I'm living out a fantasy of being a powerful in-group deserves no respect for that.

Anyone who is given evidence in plenty, and repeatedly discards it all with a brief dismissive comment about being "not representative" (particularly when the group giving the evidence is, ipso facto, the group making most use of the forum in question) deserves no respect for that, either.

When Tom's not acting like a religious zealot whose Bible has just been questioned, or treating me with condescension that wouldn't befit a spoiled child, I will give him respect. But like many people—Tom included—treat me like crap and I will respond in kind.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan