Author Topic: stopping ForumMaster from destroying BattleMaster  (Read 134370 times)

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
It advances the topic by directly refuting a claim in the previous post that the silver bullet solution to Forumaster is more moderators.
You will also notice that they said with clear guidelines so moderators and posters alike can better understand what is ok and what is not. When a very clear policy is made, moderating posts becomes much easier, although at this time I don't believe the moderators to have clear guidelines yet. Clearer guidelines allows both the mods and posters to know what is ok and what is not, which for posters means they will be able to abide by the rules easier (its hard to abide by rules when you don't know what they are) and for the mods because they will then be able to decide if a particular post is an issue much easier than before. My apologies for some of the redundancy in the post although I am leaving it.
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton