Author Topic: stopping ForumMaster from destroying BattleMaster  (Read 134380 times)

Revan

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Yes, like the executive decision to close the locals, because that went over so well with people.

As Anaris said, we do need to learn to get along without needing to fear a thunderbolt, because otherwise people will just ignore etiquette once they feel they can get away with it.

It would be lovely if the atmosphere here improved. Long may efforts to ensure that continue.

I think half the problem here though is that we all think we have the solution to BattleMaster's problems or what should be done next. I like that Tom chimes in here on the forum and we can discuss things with him and the devs, but it feels like there are getting to be too many cooks in the kitchen. Maybe it's even partly Tom and the dev's fault for trying to be so accomodating to the player base with every change and move they make. But I, for one, would be quite happy to see Tom and the devs just get on with things with much less of the player input. It's nice that we're all so passionate about BattleMaster, but it feels like we're all trying to pull the game in different directions. It doesn't feel like it's helping.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2013, 04:04:20 PM by Revan »