Author Topic: stopping ForumMaster from destroying BattleMaster  (Read 134616 times)

Dishman

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Closing down locals is stupid, one of the reasons I decided to play this game was because of the interesting talks and politicking I read reading the Dwilight local. Now I will have absolutely nooooo idea what is going on with the war in the north, or pretty much anywhere at all except in my own realm. This is a pretty dissapointing move and will probably have a negative impact on player attraction and retention.

Dwilight is one of the easier places to keep abreast of ongoings. SA airs dirty laundry fairly often, plenty of guilds to connect realms, and low noble count means vagabonds are warmly welcomed. Find a few good contacts in each realm and you'll know exactly whats going on. Have a character go on 'holiday' to talk to new people; or do what I had Enoch do, wander the theocracies in their time of need.

I did like how the forum you would get bits and pieces of lore/news/politics....but the newspapers/wiki have just as much information. I'd honestly like to see the newspapers be reborn in the forum.
Eoric the Dim (Perdan), Enoch the Bright (Asylon), Emeric the Dark (Obsidian Islands)

Orobos, The Insatiable Snake (Sandalak)