Author Topic: stopping ForumMaster from destroying BattleMaster  (Read 134329 times)

jaune

• Mighty Duke
  • Suck my socks!
    • View Profile
I hope you realize, that even thought many things you did as ruler were inspired by forums... also, things which should have not been known certain people IG got to know those things through forums which eventually caused a lot trouble to you and your realm.

What i find utterly annoying is that there is some things discussed in forums, which has been tried to be as secret for various reasons. It spoils "surprise" effect and you can be 100% sure that some people take advantage of the information they get through forums... were it false or true information spreaded here.

If it is spreaded through game, it has more real effects and it can be reacted in game. If someone on my realm says on forums "Darka is preparing to attack Silnaria!" I cant react on it IG, but you can prepare your self for it. I did enjoy some parts of these discussions, but lately... there is more and more Player vs. Player setups.

I dont mind atleast temporar shutdown of these, maybby we can take em back at some point. But lets see if we get something good from this.

-jaune
~Violence is always an option!~