BattleMaster > BM General Discussion

Worth an OOC ban?

(1/9) > >>

Velax:
An incident occurred in Arcaea (FEI) this past day and I'm curious as to whether people thought it warranted an OOC ban.

Arcaea is at war with Greater Aenilia and on turn change Arcaea received a notice that a relation of an Aenilian noble had arrived in the Far East and joined Arcaea. Two minutes after that, literally two minutes, that noble attempted to assassinate one of the Arcaean council members.

So basically, this person had one of their characters emigrate to a realm another one of their characters was at war with, so he would appear in their capital, and immediately attacked one of their council members. Worthy of an OOC ban?

Bael:
Why not just ban them IC? It is not that implausible that the family member wrote to him, told him to infiltrate the realm and try do some damage.

Jinsyn:
2011-05-01      Delivo      Deported to Far East by Gorham Pearson, Inquisitor of Giblot.

It was not an intentional emigration; thus it does not warrant an OOC ban. The character could have simply been upset over recent events and decided to lash out at someone in his destination realm. That he has a relative who just so happens to be in an enemy realm seems purely coincidental.

Velax:
Did he get to choose which realm he joined when he arrived, or was it random?

And trust the Aenilian ruler to defend him. ;)

Jinsyn:
No idea, but you misunderstand my point because I am not defending him.

OOC ban is not warranted; IC ban is warranted.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version