Author Topic: If I change one thing to make Battlemaster better, I would...  (Read 13494 times)

trying

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Make the poisoned dagger actually kill people.

SaDiablo

• Knight
    • View Profile
I'm cheating and putting forth another idea.    Retirement for characters as an option rather than death.  To some that may help resolve there fear of character death.

Vita`

• BM Dev Team
  • Honourable King
    • View Profile
I'm rather sure you get a choice between retirement and death when you delete a noble.

pcw27

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
One or more continents should experience plagues.

Vita`

• BM Dev Team
  • Honourable King
    • View Profile
I would basically second Indirik's two suggestions. Increasing chance of wound resulting in death as a character ages and one noble per continent for every continent. I'd also say let everyone play on as many continents as they wish while we're in the same vicinity...

Alpha

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
I like Indirik's suggestion, though I wouldn't make younger characters immortal. Instead, give all characters a very low chance of mortality, from wounds increasing in severity, that increases every in game year, and increases more rapidly with age.

Arrakis

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
...introduce a deeper and more sophisticated battle system that relies less on who brings the bigger blob and relies more on tactical insights to win a battle. I am aware this is a coding nightmare, however, since the name is Battlemaster it sorts of makes sense to invest greatest efforts in that field.
Gregorian (Eponllyn), Baudouin (Cathay), Thaddeus (Cathay), Leopold (Niselur)

pcw27

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Customizable estates that have an impact on the region.

Kai

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Sink anything to do with nobility and SMA. Back to TLs and communism and war islands.

GoldPanda

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Get rid of the infiltrator class.  >:(
------
qui audet vincit

Daycryn

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
I'd get more people to play it, and also a small army of developers willing to implement those features that are long in coming or so much work that they're not going to happen.

I realize that's two things.
Lokenth, Warrior of Arcaea, former Adventurer
Adamir, Lord of Luria Nova

Sarwell

• Knight
    • View Profile
More sophisticated infrastructure, and the elimination of the townsland/rural classifications (cities would remain separate), instead having something about infrastructural development that would allow rural areas to gradually be upgraded to townsland-level building capacities and townslands to be similarly downgraded.
Sarwell Family - Alna (Phantaria), Rosnan (Ohnar West), Julian (Strombran)
New female characters start with an extra 10% skill in cooking and in cleaning.