Author Topic: Land of the Active Dukes  (Read 4693 times)

Kwanstein

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Land of the Active Dukes
« Topic Start: August 11, 2013, 01:19:11 AM »
Well my character has been looking around awhile for a Duke who will respond to messages, but with no luck. Maybe someone on this forum could direct me to a realm with active dukes in it? I don't think it's so much to ask.

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: Land of the Active Dukes
« Reply #1: August 11, 2013, 01:40:34 AM »
For most of the time I have played, the realm I've been in that has most often had the most active and talkative members—including Dukes—has been Riombara, on Beluaterra.

The dukes in Luria are also relatively active, though I wouldn't say especially higher than average. (I'm one of them ;D )
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan

Alpha

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #2: August 11, 2013, 01:44:50 AM »
For most of the time I have played, the realm I've been in that has most often had the most active and talkative members—including Dukes—has been Riombara, on Beluaterra.

The dukes in Luria are also relatively active, though I wouldn't say especially higher than average. (I'm one of them ;D )

Riombara has probably the most active Dukes, in a realm that I'm in. All the Kindaran Dukes are pretty active as well.

Foxglove

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #3: August 11, 2013, 02:06:27 AM »
Kindara on FEI. Suville on Atamara (I can guarantee the Suvillian Narville duchy since one of my characters is the Duke). Westmoor and Perdan on EC.

egamma

« Reply #4: August 11, 2013, 02:08:38 AM »
D'Hara. Also, three of the four dukes in Oritolon are active--I'm one of them, and one of the others is about to secede, so I think that counts as active.

SaDiablo

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #5: August 11, 2013, 04:50:50 AM »
D'Hara. Also, three of the four dukes in Oritolon are active--I'm one of them, and one of the others is about to secede, so I think that counts as active.

Did you really have to mention the second part lol.  your going to give Valast a heartbreak when he reads that

Tiridia

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #6: August 11, 2013, 07:28:04 AM »
Hmm... were we not going to stop posting IG stuff like that on the forums? Or was I just dreaming?

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #7: August 11, 2013, 07:29:42 AM »
Hmm... were we not going to stop posting IG stuff like that on the forums? Or was I just dreaming?
Yeah I have to agree, that posting about a secession is not a good thing to be posting about unless there has already been an announcement to the island (via game report) or rulers (via the duke seceding).
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Jaden

• Noble Lord
  • Jameel, Jabari, Jadyn, Jerold
    • View Profile
« Reply #8: August 11, 2013, 12:52:07 PM »
Well, the Duke in question announce to the whole realm that he was going to secede, so it's not much of a IG secret.
PM me for the Dota 2 guild.
"Darka would like to thank CE and co for their generous offerings, the Holy Volcano will be filled up for days with all these offerings!"-Jaret Jaron's last words

Sarwell

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #9: August 11, 2013, 06:21:09 PM »
Phantaria's duke is active, but only because he's also the leader and there's only one duchy :P
Sarwell Family - Alna (Phantaria), Rosnan (Ohnar West), Julian (Strombran)
New female characters start with an extra 10% skill in cooking and in cleaning.

Valast

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #10: August 11, 2013, 07:11:36 PM »
 ::) I knew.  but yes could have created a terrible bit of a problem were I not omnipresent in the Colonies... or at least sneaky.

Eduardo Almighty

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #11: August 11, 2013, 09:02:30 PM »
Sirion have some good Dukes, since they are always leading the realm. Most of them have a good activity.
Now with the Skovgaard Family... and it's gone.
Serpentis again!

Bael

• Mighty Duke
  • Have sword, will travel!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12: August 11, 2013, 10:01:48 PM »
The Cagilan Empire has two very active Dukes, one somewhat active Duke (myself), one silent Duke and one Duchess...whom I suppose is also partially active. So I would guess that is rather average, overall? I'm fairly sure that all, or at least 4/5 of them would reply to a letter addressed to them though.

Perth

• Honourable King
  • Current Character: Kemen
    • View Profile
« Reply #13: August 12, 2013, 01:21:42 AM »
Phantaria's duke is active, but only because he's also the leader and there's only one duchy :P

Hopefully we'll have two very soon!
"A tale is but half told when only one person tells it." - The Saga of Grettir the Strong
- Current: Kemen (D'hara) - Past: Kerwin (Eston), Kale (Phantaria, Terran, Melodia)

Vita`

• BM Dev Team
  • Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #14: August 12, 2013, 03:42:05 AM »
I play a rather active duke in Luria Nova. There's the occasional message I take longer to reply to, but most of the day to day stuff I'll do in a timely manner. :)