Author Topic: Church of Echad  (Read 6485 times)

Perth

• Honourable King
  • Current Character: Kemen
    • View Profile
Re: Church of Echad
« Topic Start: August 27, 2011, 09:59:47 AM »
Given that you're trying to start a faith right in the middle of the largest and strongest faith on the island. . lets vote piss people off ;)

Lucky that the Order can't just shut you down, but Zonasa's laws make it pretty clear I can't do anything to you :P  *grumbles*

Oh well, not like we're that active roleplay wise.   We just have that critical mass of peasantry.  lol.

There is a reason I chose Zonasa...

And, yeah, the Order has proved quite boring. I have literally had zero complaints from anyone about preaching in regions that are majority the Order... which is all of them. In fact, other than with Phellan when I founded the Church, no one from the Order has corresponded with me period.

I suspect that will change as we are growing pretty steadily now. And I'm not necessarily complaining that we've been able to fly under the radar, but more so that it was just kind of surprising.
"A tale is but half told when only one person tells it." - The Saga of Grettir the Strong
- Current: Kemen (D'hara) - Past: Kerwin (Eston), Kale (Phantaria, Terran, Melodia)