Author Topic: Church of Echad  (Read 6477 times)

Perth

• Honourable King
  • Current Character: Kemen
    • View Profile
Church of Echad
« Topic Start: May 05, 2011, 03:31:16 AM »
I founded a new religion a couple months ago on the Far East in Haul called the Church of Echad. It's a monotheistic religion with most of the language and themes ripped from Judaism and Yiddish language patterns, though the theology itself (mostly the creation story) is more of a mystical kind of original story I made up.

Most of the influences of Judaism come from strict adherence to it's book of Echad's law and its very big emphasis on community and family. It is still very small, but I'm doing some significant RP and we have about 4 or 5 noble members. School is ending so I'm going to be having a lot more time to put into the coming months. I have a pretty cool RP trip for my character to embark upon probably this evening, actually.

Anyways, just thought I would put this out there in case anyone is interested, and if not just raise some awareness.

http://wiki.battlemaster.org/wiki/Church_of_Echad
« Last Edit: May 05, 2011, 04:04:12 AM by Perth »
"A tale is but half told when only one person tells it." - The Saga of Grettir the Strong
- Current: Kemen (D'hara) - Past: Kerwin (Eston), Kale (Phantaria, Terran, Melodia)