Author Topic: available character  (Read 6217 times)

Forbes Family

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
available character
« Topic Start: August 14, 2013, 01:08:58 PM »
So I have 2 on AT and 1 on Dwilight. I have one more spot open since my advy just died.
Forbes Family

Wolfsong

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
    • FutureMUD
Re: available character
« Reply #1: August 14, 2013, 01:27:37 PM »
Congratulations?

Jaden

• Noble Lord
  • Jameel, Jabari, Jadyn, Jerold
    • View Profile
« Reply #2: August 14, 2013, 01:30:25 PM »
I think he wants us to suggest things to do with his 4th character. There will be a lot of realm propaganda coming soon  ::)
PM me for the Dota 2 guild.
"Darka would like to thank CE and co for their generous offerings, the Holy Volcano will be filled up for days with all these offerings!"-Jaret Jaron's last words

Wolfsong

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
    • FutureMUD
« Reply #3: August 14, 2013, 01:48:29 PM »
Oh. Okay then.

LOL JOIN MY REALM IT IS SO AWESOME AND WE ARE SO SO SO FREAKING DESPERATE FOR PLAYERS I WILL LITERALLY TELL YOU ANYTHING YOU WANT

Forbes Family

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #4: August 14, 2013, 02:14:07 PM »
I think he wants us to suggest things to do with his 4th character. There will be a lot of realm propaganda coming soon  ::)

Exactly... I know nothing about the other continents.

Wolfsong, I'm not sure what I want to hear but telling me what realm you are in might be a good start.
Forbes Family

Revan

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #5: August 14, 2013, 02:34:41 PM »
Well, if you don't mind a slower pace, the Colonies is very interesting at the moment.

Edit: Removed some information because I'm not sure I can actually say any more than that in the current environment >.<
« Last Edit: August 14, 2013, 02:39:14 PM by Revan »

Foxglove

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #6: August 14, 2013, 03:08:01 PM »
Where to go with a spare character depends on what sort of gameplay you're looking for.

FEI is in the middle of an island-wide war between two massive factions - the Arcaean Empire and the Free Realms. Basically, the whole central part of the island is a running battlefield. Some realms are being clobbered harder than others, but taken as a whole the faction vs faction war is fairly even and moving at an enjoyable pace. If you want to play in the Empire, join Arcaea, Coralynth, Zonasa, or Sorraine. If you want to play for the Free Realms, join Kindara, Cathay, Greater Aenillia, or Ohnar West. (Propaganda Alert: The valiant and bold Free Realms are making an heroic stand against the insidious evil of the Imperial claw as it stretches out its talons to try to engulf the island. The Free Realms offer large amount of Free Cake for nobles willing to rally to their cause. Choices of cake include chocolate, strawberry jam, and fruit (subject to available stocks).

EC is settling into a period of peace. A new realm is being created in the south so if being part of creating a realm from scratch interests you that's a good place to be. Just join Perdan and wait for the new realm to be founded. If you're interested in the priest game, the EC is also an interesting place. The Church of Humanity is one of the largest religions in the game, and there are several minor religions (Flow of the Balance, Triumvirate, and so on).

Wolfang

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #7: August 14, 2013, 04:07:08 PM »
Exactly... I know nothing about the other continents.

Wolfsong, I'm not sure what I want to hear but telling me what realm you are in might be a good start.
Reading the locals should give you some pretty good out-of-date information.

Valast

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #8: August 14, 2013, 04:09:59 PM »
I am with Revan... Colonies are going to be a very interesting experiment.  Going from constant stagnation to extreme chaos.

Birth of 5 realms in the weeks to come.  Also creation of a Infiltrator friendly atmosphere.  Priestly rights across the island. and a balloon and new born puppy for any immigrating children (if you are moving into Outer Tilog you can even have bbq sauce for the puppy!)

Geronus

• Honourable King
  • Dum dee dum dee dum
    • View Profile
« Reply #9: August 15, 2013, 03:19:44 AM »
Reading the locals should give you some pretty good out-of-date information.

Yeah that would be perfect!

If they still existed where anyone could see them, that is.  >:(

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #10: August 15, 2013, 05:25:17 AM »
Yeah that would be perfect!

If they still existed where anyone could see them, that is.  >:(
I don't know why you can't but many members of the forum with no special permissions report that they can read them.
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Gustav Kuriga

« Reply #11: August 15, 2013, 07:45:24 AM »
I don't know why you can't but many members of the forum with no special permissions report that they can read them.

More than likely that has more to do with software than forum permissions.

Back on topic, Dwilight in general has erupted into a chaotic mess, with three small realms (Asylon, Farronite Republic, and Niselur) attacking one rather large realm (Astrum) in the north. Morek is fighting Libero in the east, while Luria has declared war on D'Hara. Barca is starting to become a rather strong realm while the Grand Duchy of Fissoa has started to assimilate ex-Aurvandil lands. Pick any realm, you'll have trouble choosing wrong.

Forbes Family

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #12: August 15, 2013, 01:59:21 PM »

Back on topic, Dwilight in general has erupted into a chaotic mess, with three small realms (Asylon, Farronite Republic, and Niselur) attacking one rather large realm (Astrum) in the north. Morek is fighting Libero in the east, while Luria has declared war on D'Hara. Barca is starting to become a rather strong realm while the Grand Duchy of Fissoa has started to assimilate ex-Aurvandil lands. Pick any realm, you'll have trouble choosing wrong.

I already have a Duke in D'hara. I don't think this is an option.
Forbes Family

Gustav Kuriga

« Reply #13: August 15, 2013, 03:37:30 PM »
I already have a Duke in D'hara. I don't think this is an option.

Gasps. well, I'll just save this for copy and paste to newer players. :P

Sarwell

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #14: August 15, 2013, 04:49:52 PM »

Asylon is a "small realm"? What Dwilight are you playing on? Dwilight-2 or something? Does everyone have goatees?
Sarwell Family - Alna (Phantaria), Rosnan (Ohnar West), Julian (Strombran)
New female characters start with an extra 10% skill in cooking and in cleaning.