Author Topic: Dwilight  (Read 1938 times)

Forbes Family

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Dwilight
« Topic Start: August 14, 2013, 03:44:51 PM »
Is anyone else having troubles getting into dwilight? I just posted a bug.

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Doctrine\ORM\EntityNotFoundException' with message 'Entity was not found.' in /var/battlemaster/include/Doctrine/Proxies/__CG__BattleMasterArmy.php:32 Stack trace: #0 /var/battlemaster/include/Doctrine/Proxies/__CG__BattleMasterArmy.php(83): BattleMaster\Proxies\__CG__\BattleMaster\Army->__load() #1 /var/battlemaster/include/init.inc(50): BattleMaster\Proxies\__CG__\BattleMaster\Army->__call('getId', Array) #2 /var/battlemaster/include/init.inc(50): BattleMaster\Proxies\__CG__\BattleMaster\Army->getId() #3 /var/battlemaster/live/stable/playchar.php(132): require_once('/var/battlemast...') #4 {main} thrown in /var/battlemaster/include/Doctrine/Proxies/__CG__BattleMasterArmy.php on line 32
Forbes Family

Fleugs

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Dwilight
« Reply #1: August 14, 2013, 03:45:17 PM »
Nope.
Ardet nec consumitur.

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #2: August 14, 2013, 03:48:57 PM »
Argh.

That's Kendal, right? I can fix that.

...Should be better now.

For my next trick, I will spend 4 hours trying to figure out what's still causing that blasted bug...
« Last Edit: August 14, 2013, 03:51:33 PM by Anaris »
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan

Forbes Family

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #3: August 16, 2013, 04:48:15 PM »
Thank you! I thought it was a Lurian plot so that they could attack my city for a while.
Forbes Family