Author Topic: The Way Forward  (Read 53217 times)

SaDiablo

• Knight
    • View Profile
Re: The Way Forward
« Reply #165: September 17, 2013, 03:51:05 PM »
Ya but sinking Colonies really would have zero affect on what you desire.   But i'm sure you know that.

LilWolf

• Noble Lord
  • The Vasata Family
    • View Profile
« Reply #166: September 28, 2013, 03:13:13 PM »
So when is the island getting closed going to be announced?

Right now I think the uncertainty is doing a lot of harm to the game and players interest in it. Who wants to start something when it could be all taken away a week from now by island closure? Come on. I know the devs are busy as is Tom, but this dragging out is seriously not doing any favors to the game as a whole.
Join us on IRC #battlemaster@QuakeNet
Read about the fantasy stories I'm writing.

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #167: September 28, 2013, 09:32:44 PM »
Tim was assembling the results of the polls a couple days ago. Not sure if he finished yet.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

egamma

« Reply #168: October 01, 2013, 05:10:05 AM »
Tim was assembling the results of the polls a couple days ago. Not sure if he finished yet.

...he should torture us players by announcing,
"DWILIGHT...is the most popular island, and won't be closed. Check back again tomorrow!"

And then every day, cross one island off the list.

It'll be like Reverse Survivor--the island gets voted off by the people, instead of the people getting voted off the island!

;D 8)

Perth

• Honourable King
  • Current Character: Kemen
    • View Profile
« Reply #169: October 01, 2013, 03:15:24 PM »
...he should torture us players by announcing,
"DWILIGHT...is the most popular island, and won't be closed. Check back again tomorrow!"

And then every day, cross one island off the list.

It'll be like Reverse Survivor--the island gets voted off by the people, instead of the people getting voted off the island!

;D 8)

Oh god this is brilliant.

Yes, let is be a day to day countdown slowly revealing which islands are staying.
"A tale is but half told when only one person tells it." - The Saga of Grettir the Strong
- Current: Kemen (D'hara) - Past: Kerwin (Eston), Kale (Phantaria, Terran, Melodia)