Author Topic: The closest game to BM: Kingdom by Twinoid  (Read 2388 times)

bofeng

• Knight
    • View Profile
The closest game to BM: Kingdom by Twinoid
« Topic Start: August 22, 2013, 09:04:04 AM »
I tried the game today, and found it's interesting.

Light-weighted, strategy based, a liege system, turn based, random output of each turn.

- Each turn is 30 mins, you can save a lot of turns (up to 100 I guess). You can do little thing during a turn. The output of a turn is kind of random.
- Have a liege system. You have to rank up gradually by having other "followers": sir, baron, margrave, prince, duke, king
- The char has an age, and you age quickly. After initial 100 turns, I already got 2 years old. So after a few weeks, you will die.

Player interaction is not that active, given there is no such thing as orders from your liege. Basically you pay taxes to your liege, so you are only economically and militarily related.

I tried the game today, and found it's interesting.

Light-weighted, strategy based, a liege system, turn based, random output of each turn.

- Each turn is 30 mins, you can save a lot of turns (up to 100 I guess). You can do little thing during a turn. The output of a turn is kind of random.
- Have a liege system. You have to rank up gradually by having other "followers": sir, baron, margrave, prince, duke, king
- The char has an age, and you age quickly. After initial 100 turns, I already got 2 years old. So after a few weeks, you will die.

Player interaction is not that active, given there is no such thing as orders from your liege. Basically you pay taxes to your liege, so you are only economically and militarily related.

http://kingdom.en.muxxu.com/

Ulfang

• Freeman
    • View Profile
Re: The closest game to BM: Kingdom by Twinoid
« Reply #1: September 14, 2013, 03:51:23 AM »
Seems basic but interesting. I'm giving it a try.

De-Legro

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
Re: The closest game to BM: Kingdom by Twinoid
« Reply #2: September 14, 2013, 07:34:05 AM »
I used to play this, what Kingdom are people joining?
Previously of the De-Legro Family
Now of representation unknown.