Author Topic: Suggest active char limit should be greater than Noble char limit  (Read 3947 times)

bofeng

• Knight
    • View Profile
After the player get fame of 5, the player is likely to play another noble. But due to the limit on active char limit, he/she is very likely forced to give up the adventurer character.

For my case, I like my adventurer character, and has decided to let him join the noble rank. But after that, I can't play the adventurer game any more.

I am wondering why we can't allow active char limit greater than noble char limit?

Jaden

• Noble Lord
  • Jameel, Jabari, Jadyn, Jerold
    • View Profile
You can, it just takes time, specifically 5 medals or an old player (2?years); though by then you may already have 20 fame for your 4th noble.

PM me for the Dota 2 guild.
"Darka would like to thank CE and co for their generous offerings, the Holy Volcano will be filled up for days with all these offerings!"-Jaret Jaron's last words

Kai

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
It needs to be a lot faster. 3+1 slots should just be standard.

Buffalkill

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
I agree. At some point my active noble limit went up to 3, but by that time I was enjoying my 2 other nobles and 1 advy and didn't want to give any of them up. I shouldn't have to give up one of my chars to use the additional slot, I earned it! Yes, I could have dropped my advy and the advy game would be -1 char. I don't think the game is in danger of having too many advys. At least not the islands where I play.

Zakilevo

Well you can always donate to unlock one more slot. I am sure BM deserves a bit of your money.

Buffalkill

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Well you can always donate to unlock one more slot. I am sure BM deserves a bit of your money.
Very good suggestion.

Azerax

• BM Dev Team
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
In my experience, I have a hard time playing 3 characters that I invest growth in (story, characteristics, etc).  The more I develop a character, the more I dislike being able to have 2 characters on an island (which is why my characters are slowly moving to Dwilight)

My most engaging character is my adventurer, but that is also due to the island he is on.

just my experience though.

Renodin

• Marketing
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
My most engaging character is my adventurer, but that is also due to the island he is on.

I take that as a big compliment even if I can only hope to claim to have aided to the atmosphere he finds himself in.

Forbes Family

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
What island is that?
Forbes Family

Jaden

• Noble Lord
  • Jameel, Jabari, Jadyn, Jerold
    • View Profile
His adventurer is in Dwilight according to Azerax's family page.
PM me for the Dota 2 guild.
"Darka would like to thank CE and co for their generous offerings, the Holy Volcano will be filled up for days with all these offerings!"-Jaret Jaron's last words

Azerax

• BM Dev Team
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
I take that as a big compliment even if I can only hope to claim to have aided to the atmosphere he finds himself in.

That is indeed partially true, before joining the Royal Rangers I wandered for several months not talking to anyone.  It is a great testiment to: This game is what you make of it.  Dwilight surely makes it easier.