Poll

How do you feel about playing in Madina?

As soon as I get the oportunity i will start a character there.
0 (0%)
I started playing right now!
1 (5%)
Never ever, over my dead body!
14 (70%)
No, but if.... I would(please explain, comment below)
1 (5%)
I'm not sure
4 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Voting closed: May 17, 2011, 12:37:31 PM

Author Topic: Madina needs YOU!  (Read 73610 times)

Telrunya

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Madina needs YOU!
« Reply #15: May 07, 2011, 11:16:40 PM »
Probably because most of Madina fled to Aurvandil ;)

Shizzle

• Mighty Duke
  • Skyndarbau, Yusklin, Yarvik, Werend and Kayne
    • View Profile
« Reply #16: May 08, 2011, 01:26:26 AM »

Every citizen is lord of what he owns.

Would that include commoners?:p

dustole

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #17: May 08, 2011, 08:43:44 AM »
We aren't an OOC clique.  I'm not really sure why so many people follow Allison.  She's not exactly charming.   

Allison has a grudge against Madina.  You don't want her there.  It would only be a matter of time before she tried to turn it into a Theocracy.  Rebellion!
Kabrinski Family:  Nathaniel (EC), Franklin (BT), Aletha(DWI)

Shenron

• Noble Lord
  • Come and play people ;)
    • View Profile
« Reply #18: May 08, 2011, 10:20:52 AM »
There are many realms I would be playing in if it wasn't for the Dwilight Character Limit.
My language: (Apologies for any confusion this results in.)
Awesome = Ossim
Tom = Tarm

Perth

• Honourable King
  • Current Character: Kemen
    • View Profile
« Reply #19: May 08, 2011, 10:23:34 AM »
There are many realms I would be playing in if it wasn't for the Dwilight Character Limit.

True.
"A tale is but half told when only one person tells it." - The Saga of Grettir the Strong
- Current: Kemen (D'hara) - Past: Kerwin (Eston), Kale (Phantaria, Terran, Melodia)

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #20: May 08, 2011, 12:04:23 PM »

Thank the bloodstars its only one character and Advy on Dwilight.

And in reply to Dustole, we like Allison because Allison is a trouble maker and unpredictable, this game is fun not because of its fantastic graphics, its ability to allow us to click on something and wait 8 hours for a result... This game is based purely on player driven drama, one thing that many people in Dwilight don't understand. Without the Allisons/Ironsides/Artemesia and Apasurains... This game would be a dull high fantasy email system. More drama, with more drama we can develop our characters, shape the world and destroy entire kingdoms all with the whims of ones own mind.
We live lives in beautiful lies...

Shenron

• Noble Lord
  • Come and play people ;)
    • View Profile
« Reply #21: May 08, 2011, 12:42:45 PM »
Would that include commoners?:p

Here we go  ;D
My language: (Apologies for any confusion this results in.)
Awesome = Ossim
Tom = Tarm

dustole

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #22: May 08, 2011, 07:29:30 PM »
I have to agree with you on that one Glaumring.  Enemies is what makes Dwilight fun.  Friends are good, but enemies make the fun.

Nosferatus

• Testers
  • Mighty Duke
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die
    • View Profile
« Reply #23: May 08, 2011, 09:24:26 PM »
Thank the bloodstars its only one character and Advy on Dwilight.

And in reply to Dustole, we like Allison because Allison is a trouble maker and unpredictable, this game is fun not because of its fantastic graphics, its ability to allow us to click on something and wait 8 hours for a result... This game is based purely on player driven drama, one thing that many people in Dwilight don't understand. Without the Allisons/Ironsides/Artemesia and Apasurains... This game would be a dull high fantasy email system. More drama, with more drama we can develop our characters, shape the world and destroy entire kingdoms all with the whims of ones own mind.

I fully agree, the very essense of bm, what many people sometimes seem to forget!

Here we go  ;D

Commoners are not considered citizens, citizens in madina are nobles who are part of the realm and not necesarily aligned to someone.

We aren't an OOC clique.  I'm not really sure why so many people follow Allison.  She's not exactly charming.   

Allison has a grudge against Madina.  You don't want her there.  It would only be a matter of time before she tried to turn it into a Theocracy.  Rebellion!

as stated above, bring on the drama :P
But perhaps your right, besides Astrum needs you too :P

ps why is it that alison holds a grudge against Madina?

The whole league of free nations was set up by the duchy of candiels and Grand Doge Florence, there all part of aurvendil now.
Formerly playing the Nosferatus and Bhrantan Family.
Currently playing the Polytus Family in: Gotland, Madina, Astrum, Outer Tilog

vonGenf

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #24: May 08, 2011, 09:29:38 PM »
The whole league of free nations was set up by the duchy of candiels and Grand Doge Florence, there all part of aurvendil now.

I haven't seen this advertised in-game....

ps why is it that alison holds a grudge against Madina?

I would be more worried if Allison didn't hold a grudge against you. That would just be... weird.
After all it's a roleplaying game.

dustole

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #25: May 09, 2011, 12:01:19 AM »
Way back in the day a Madinan infil attacked Allison in Paisly.  She was a priestess at the time.  She took an oath to defend the church and the priesthood.   Your infiltrator signed Madina's death warrant.  Fortunately for you, you are are too far away to do much.  I had some half cocked plan to attack Madina with infils and traders to try and starve you.   Something always seemed to distract me though.   

Unfortunately for you, when Caerwyn is pushed out of Golden Farrow, Allison is going to set up home there.  Then you won't be too far away.    Your days are numbered.  It is probably a big number, but you better survive long enough for me to destroy you.  You guys better not destroy yourselves and take that satisfaction away from me.   

Vellos

• Honourable King
  • Stodgy Old Man in Training
    • View Profile
« Reply #26: May 09, 2011, 03:12:15 AM »
Why don't I go to Madina?

Because they advertise for nobles on an OOC forum.
"A neutral humanism is either a pedantic artifice or a prologue to the inhuman." - George Steiner

songqu88@gmail.com

« Reply #27: May 09, 2011, 03:14:05 AM »
Oh come now, no need to be so uptight about that. Even Darka did an OOC forum recruit on the old community page.

Broose

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #28: May 09, 2011, 06:24:30 AM »
Why don't I go to Madina?

Because they advertise for nobles on an OOC forum.
It's not like they can ask characters who don't exist yet to join them IG. Unless they're trying to recruit nobles from other realms.

Galvez

• Mighty Duke
  • Veni, Vidi, Vici
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #29: May 09, 2011, 09:41:43 AM »
It remains a game. If Nosferatus can make players excited to join Madina, then they should join Madina. Though IRC I joined my firts realm on Dwilight.
"Men willingly believe what they wish." - Julius Caesar