Author Topic: OOC comments insulting another player  (Read 23620 times)

Kai

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: OOC comments insulting another player
« Topic Start: September 05, 2013, 07:48:06 PM »
Your spam about irrelevance is just covering yourself. Surely you have to admit that you shouldn't talk about a case if you haven't got at least a decent understanding of events. You basically admitted to not reading the thread, and jumping straight into your judgement.

--

Did you even read that second post? Yes I want everyone to see how inane this subforum is (secret ballot by a council with no summary of judgement, worst legal system ever), and how it is dominated by people (like you)(which I specify, or I'll probably be accused of being passive aggressive) who:

When I read your posts...they sound as if you know everything...most times very critical of what you are commenting on.

... every time you pick apart a post you sound like lawyers...

--

And really this is a very soft insult. If I told someone OOC that they love power and position, are bad at the game, reply with both characters unnecessarily, obstruct IC out of spite, and that I hate the way they play, what would be the problem with that? I don't see why you should be able to get around this by covering your criticism in flowers.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2013, 08:00:19 PM by Kai »