BattleMaster > Magistrates Case Archive

OOC comments insulting another player

<< < (2/7) > >>

Indirik:
As Tom was writing the above note, I was in the process of dropping his warning level...

Tom:

--- Quote from: Indirik on September 04, 2013, 06:17:44 PM ---As Tom was writing the above note, I was in the process of dropping his warning level...

--- End quote ---

Why? He earned it. Being accused of yet more misbehaviour shouldn't be a way to get rid of warning points.

Indirik:
In the interests of timely resolution of the case. Other people shouldn't be penalized and have their case resolution delayed for a week or more because of this person's actions.

If he messes up again, he will get warned and muted again, and then he can argue his case with the Magistrates via PM. Or not, as he chooses.

Kai:
Point of inaccuracy, I wasn't in the army at the time, so I don't think I can be marshal. Apart from that I completely agree with what I said and wouldn't change a thing. You give orders for 6 months and then some incompetent wrecks everything in 2 weeks and won't even let you fix it because of his ego. It's so much easier to be an obstinate griefer instead of actually playing the game. You can always hide behind "it's my character haha". If I was playing a game with friends and they played like this I would call them out on it.

Velax:
Then maybe you should have done so privately with him, rather than your passive aggressive "teenager-on-Facebook insulting someone without mentioning them by name" bull!@#$.

If you're getting constant warnings from the Mods and now Magistrate cases against you, have you ever stopped to think maybe you're the one in the wrong, rather than everyone else? What's that saying? "If everyone you meet is an !@#$%^&, then you're the !@#$%^&."

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version