Author Topic: OOC comments insulting another player Case  (Read 38442 times)

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: OOC comments insulting another player Case
« Topic Start: September 05, 2013, 04:55:16 PM »
I know there are member ranks for the forums. Maybe create a limited access probation level? Not sure if that is outside the level of 'simple', though.

It is.

We're not going to go to the trouble of creating a special one-off set of permissions for Kai just because he habitually posts mean-spirited jibes and other types of distinctly undesirable posts on the forum, and insults people passive-aggressively in-game enough that he gets a Magistrates case opened for him.

Personally, I'd rather just let him make his case in PM, and have the Magistrates post whatever parts they think are inoffensive enough to not cause trouble on the case. But I'm happy to let Indirik's solution stand, as long as Kai doesn't abuse the clemency he's been given here.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan