Author Topic: OOC comments insulting another player Case  (Read 38450 times)

Buffalkill

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: OOC comments insulting another player Case
« Reply #15: September 08, 2013, 03:32:48 AM »
We aren't. Let's be plain here, Kai has been one of the most offensive people on this forum for the past month or so, and has accumulated a ton of moderation points, from 5 different moderators. So it's not like one or two people are out to get him. I don't know him personally and I don't even care. For all I know, he could be smart, friendly and helping elderly ladies cross the street all day. What matters to me is his behaviour in the game and on the forum. And if someone else with a different name behaves the same way next month, he'll get the same treatment.

Does that make more sense to you?

Sure it does. I don't know him either, but yes, he seems like a kid who doesn't play nice with others, based on what little I've seen. I probably wouldn't even chime in on this case, except it seemed like there were several people with positions of authority against one, and the one can't defend himself. Also, I don't know what else he did to piss people off, but I thought the OOC messages specifically for this case were pretty mild...obnoxious and bitchy yes, but not worthy of a federal case IMO. But like I said, I don't know what else he's done.